Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame Academy 59 Highlands 31

Featured Replies

Final from Ft. Thomas.

 

The Lady Bluebirds really missed Abner. Hopefully, she has already started the healing process!

 

Observations from the game:

 

Very physical.

The Pandas played very tough defense.

Schaefer (Highlands) is a stud.

While it's great that the Highlands boys show up to support the girls, they really need to focus their energy on cheering for their team.

Kudos to the Highlands parents, staff and trainer! They showed nothing but class when the 2 Pandas were injured during the game.

Two things:

 

Can you expand on the two injuries.

 

Why do they schedule the dance and a game on the same night, I just assumed there was no game and missed this one.

  • Author
Two things:

 

Can you expand on the two injuries.

 

Why do they schedule the dance and a game on the same night, I just assumed there was no game and missed this one.

Brannen went down in the 1st half with a knee injury (hopefully, she will be fine). Clark has 8 stitches above her eye (will probably miss a week). Don't know the answer to the dance question.
Brannen went down in the 1st half with a knee injury (hopefully, she will be fine). Clark has 8 stitches above her eye (will probably miss a week). Don't know the answer to the dance question.

 

Miss a game miss a lot. I hope Chandler Clark is available for Boone.

Final from Ft. Thomas.

 

The Lady Bluebirds really missed Abner. Hopefully, she has already started the healing process!

 

Observations from the game:

 

Very physical.

The Pandas played very tough defense.

Schaefer (Highlands) is a stud.

While it's great that the Highlands boys show up to support the girls, they really need to focus their energy on cheering for their team.

Kudos to the Highlands parents, staff and trainer! They showed nothing but class when the 2 Pandas were injured during the game.

 

Very PHYSICAL is an understatement from what I heard.

 

Should be a good be a fun one this afternoon and evening with a tripleheader "up on the Hill", BREDS vs. BIRDS starting at 4:30.

NDA Boone next week, correct?

  • Author
NDA Boone next week, correct?
Friday at Boone.
Against yet another annual transfer - this time from WV.

 

Who and what team are you referring to?

Final from Ft. Thomas.

 

The Lady Bluebirds really missed Abner. Hopefully, she has already started the healing process!

 

Observations from the game:

 

 

Kudos to the Highlands parents, staff and trainer! They showed nothing but class when the 2 Pandas were injured during the game.[/b]

 

I see this a lot from posters on here. Saying a team, coaches, and now parents, staff and trainer showing nothing but class helping a player, albeit from another team. Holy cow, how bad is it out there these days.

 

I don't know. Maybe it's me but isn't that what parents, staff, and trainers are suppose to do. I don't think it's showing class. it's showing they have professionalism, and the parents having the right morals. It's kinda of like when I read and hear people say that they should have known better or done better, or whatever better because they were "Catholics". Drives me crazy. Oh, and I'm a Catholic. That has "nothing" to do with it.

I see this a lot from posters on here. Saying a team, coaches, and now parents, staff and trainer showing nothing but class helping a player, albeit from another team. Holy cow, how bad is it out there these days.

 

I don't know. Maybe it's me but isn't that what parents, staff, and trainers are suppose to do. I don't think it's showing class. it's showing they have professionalism, and the parents having the right morals. It's kinda of like when I read and hear people say that they should have known better or done better, or whatever better because they were "Catholics". Drives me crazy. Oh, and I'm a Catholic. That has "nothing" to do with it.

 

+1!

Boone.

 

And the player?

I believe you are talking about miss Hill who is from Virginia! Is there some sort of problem with this girl or something?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.