Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame Academy 59 Highlands 31

Featured Replies

I believe you are talking about miss Hill who is from Virginia! Is there some sort of problem with this girl or something?

 

To my knowledge Hill is the only "new" player on the Boone County roster. And she was discussed earlier prior to the start of the season. Here is what I posted back then:

 

"If the name sounds familiar I did some internet checking when I found out about Hill and she was a freshman starter at Holmes three years ago. Even had a 15 rebound game that year against Scott. She moved to Virginia when her guardian aunt took an assistant coach's job at Old Dominion. The head coach at OD was released after a long career and the aunt has moved back to Northen Kentucky."

Why do I sense this is not the end of this thread?

 

Frank, you coming on Friday?

Why do I sense this is not the end of this thread?

 

Frank, you coming on Friday?

 

Yes sir.......see you there! Should be a really good one.

While it's great that the Highlands boys show up to support the girls, they really need to focus their energy on cheering for their team.

B]

 

What? And take the focus off of themselves and the football team? How dare you!

What? And take the focus off of themselves and the football team? How dare you!
This post sounds like sour grapes..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.