Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Students Suspended

Featured Replies

If I were a Xavier grad, I'd be embarrassed even more by this than I was by the brawl. It's like a parent waiting 3 1/2 weeks to punish their kid for something they did wrong, and when the kid complains, they say, "Okay, based on your feedback, I won't punish you. I'll figure out how to take this in another, non-mandatory direction."

 

The word spineless comes to mind.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an X fan-Fr. Graham, Chris Mack and the SID all look silly in this.

 

GT-maybe you can correct me, but I think the Xavier AD is in charge of the NCAA mens basketball tournament pairings this year. (A figurehead position I am sure, but the exposure could stand to embarass him and the school further if grilled on the topic of the brawl.)

  • Author
As an X fan-Fr. Graham, Chris Mack and the SID all look silly in this.

 

GT-maybe you can correct me, but I think the Xavier AD is in charge of the NCAA mens basketball tournament pairings this year. (A figurehead position I am sure, but the exposure could stand to embarass him and the school further if grilled on the topic of the brawl.)

 

Bobinski is the selection chair this year, but I can't imagine it coming up when talking about the bracket...

As an X fan-Fr. Graham, Chris Mack and the SID all look silly in this.

 

GT-maybe you can correct me, but I think the Xavier AD is in charge of the NCAA mens basketball tournament pairings this year. (A figurehead position I am sure, but the exposure could stand to embarass him and the school further if grilled on the topic of the brawl.)

 

I would rather see a UC vs. X matchup in the NCAA tourney this March than Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

So how many people show up to that 10, 15 maybe? :lol:

Xavier has totally mishandled this entire situation. It's amazing how many things they've done wrong since there were 4 minutes left in that game. Mind boggling dumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.