Pulaski County 58 Somerset 54

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Somerset would press or at least pick up full court and try to get Pulaski tired. I also thought Somerset would try and make the game more physical. If I am not mistaken there was not one single foul called in the first quarter.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Somerset lead 2-0 and the game was tied 11-11 at the end of the 1st qtr. Pulaski never trailed after that, yet never led by more than 5 until late in the game. It just looked like a sloppy game all the way around with NOBODY wanting to be there, crowd included.

Here's the story from the CJ: http://somerset-kentucky.com/localsports/x191086179/Pulaski-holds-off-Jumpers-58-54

Edited by Maroon Fan
wrong link

Caught me off guard as well. Makes sense now though.

Yeah Purple Pride looks like Pulaski is living up to their preseason expectations now. With a win over one of the states best teams the sky is the limit. How could the refs not help the hometeam BJ's win this one. After all they helped Clinton County. At 8-7 they are on there way:rolleyes:

Yeah Purple Pride looks like Pulaski is living up to their preseason expectations now. With a win over one of the states best teams the sky is the limit. How could the refs not help the hometeam BJ's win this one. After all they helped Clinton County. At 8-7 they are on there way:rolleyes:

Lost me on this one.

They are still one of the top 2 teams in the 12th and I think they are better than Southwestern, IMO.