Pulaski County 58 Somerset 54

Yeah Purple Pride looks like Pulaski is living up to their preseason expectations now. With a win over one of the states best teams the sky is the limit. How could the refs not help the hometeam BJ's win this one. After all they helped Clinton County. At 8-7 they are on there way:rolleyes:
It was played at Pulaski.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kody Johnson a real nice player, not the best player in Region. Not sure he is best on his own Team.

CELL you know region 12 bball really well, do you agree with purple pride Pulaski is no. 2 team in region and maybe better than SW? I say no way. What about you?

I agree with PurplePride on this one. Kody Johnson makes a huge difference on the Pulaski team. CatsPause had Gover ranked #1 in the region and Johnson #2. Pulaski is an ok team without Johnson but they are a very good team with him. This was Somerset's opportunity to beat Pulaski and they came up short. It wasn't the refs. Southwestern is the best team in the region at this time, and Pulaski is #2. Pulaski has struggled with depth so far this season, but the bench is improving.

I agree with PurplePride on this one. Kody Johnson makes a huge difference on the Pulaski team. CatsPause had Gover ranked #1 in the region and Johnson #2. Pulaski is an ok team without Johnson but they are a very good team with him. This was Somerset's opportunity to beat Pulaski and they came up short. It wasn't the refs. Southwestern is the best team in the region at this time, and Pulaski is #2. Pulaski has struggled with depth so far this season, but the bench is improving.

To go further, I think if Goins is on his game then Pulaski is even better. He has been inconsistent all year.

If all three are clicking in the same game......

If they aren't #2, who is?

To a point I agree with you, certainly on paper I had PCHS no.1, but after a 8-7 start hard for me to say number 2. Think Jess. Could be 2, maybe,maybe........okay you maybe right PCHS is no.2......just cant stand to see such a talented team underachieve.

To a point I agree with you, certainly on paper I had PCHS no.1, but after a 8-7 start hard for me to say number 2. Think Jess. Could be 2, maybe,maybe........okay you maybe right PCHS is no.2......just cant stand to see such a talented team underachieve.

The loss of their front court has hurt them. We've played Pulaski and I have seen Southwestern three times. I'd rather play Southwestern for the region title.

The loss of their front court has hurt them. We've played Pulaski and I have seen Southwestern three times. I'd rather play Southwestern for the region title.

You know Purple what I hate about you? You make sense more than you don't and you make valid points which means I can't legitimately debate you because it is hard to find weaknesses in your viewpoints.....I conceede.... Pulaski No. 2....this is not the end I'll find something to debate you and win :madman:

You know Purple what I hate about you? You make sense more than you don't and you make valid points which means I can't legitimately debate you because it is hard to find weaknesses in your viewpoints.....I conceede.... Pulaski No. 2....this is not the end I'll find something to debate you and win :madman:

:lol:

I love a good debate and I am on here everyday. I'll be waiting. :D

I think Southwestern is the #1 team in 12th Region. East Jess. would be my pick for #2 and PC for #3. I think PC likes dept and an inside Game. I think Tyson Williams in #1 player in 12 th Region. Avg. 20+ pts a game and 10+Reb.a game and if he played for any of the 3 top teams or Wayne Co. they would walk through the Region.JMO

I think Southwestern is the #1 team in 12th Region. East Jess. would be my pick for #2 and PC for #3. I think PC likes dept and an inside Game. I think Tyson Williams in #1 player in 12 th Region. Avg. 20+ pts a game and 10+Reb.a game and if he played for any of the 3 top teams or Wayne Co. they would walk through the Region.JMO

That is what I was thinking that EJ maybe no.2 but PCHS right there with them.

East Jessamine made a statement last night. I didn't seem them being 18 points better than West Jessamine.

East Jessamine seems to be really solid. It seems like a three-team race right now between Pulaski, Southwestern, and East, with a few others capable of surprises. Pulaski County hosts the regional this season, so that could be a big advantage.