Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Samford 50

Featured Replies

Kentucky played and shot well for the most part.

  • Author
Cats 82-54

 

Not bad, not bad at all.

Teague starting to play pretty good. I want to see him do it vs good competition before I believe he has turned the corner.

Lamb and Miller looked great today. I sure do love watching those two play together, knocking down threes off the pick and pop. No doubt in my mind they are both a part of the "Breakfast Club". Lamb was really playing well today from behind the arc and hitting some runners, hopefully his hand is okay, he went out and seemed to be in some pain on the bench.

 

I thought Teague had a pretty solid all-around game for the Cats tonight. He didn't really take too many threes, drove the lane and finished, made some nice passes to get his teammates open. Glad to see he's piecing it together more and more.

 

About what you expect from Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist again. MKG just plays so tough.

 

Wiltjer is my one big complaint. I try and remind myself that he's just a freshman (obviously been spoiled) but then I always remember that he's also a McDonald's All-American. I don't think we've really seen him progress and develop much yet this year. He's not strong with the ball, he's doesn't move his feet quick enough on defense making him quite a liability, and he just doesn't seen to have any confidence when he's on the floor. I think he is still going to turn out to be a good college player, but I'd like to start seeing him develop more. I think it'd be good for him to travel oversees like some UK players have in the past.

 

All in all, I'm very happy with the game tonight.

Had to keep up on the internet. Was Jones sitting due to his pinky injury?

  • Author
Had to keep up on the internet. Was Jones sitting due to his pinky injury?

 

Yes

They need to keep on rollin. Quick turn-around before Thursday's afternoon game.

Yes

 

Did they give any time line or mention much at all?

Lamb and Miller looked great today. I sure do love watching those two play together, knocking down threes off the pick and pop. No doubt in my mind they are both a part of the "Breakfast Club". Lamb was really playing well today from behind the arc and hitting some runners, hopefully his hand is okay, he went out and seemed to be in some pain on the bench.

 

I thought Teague had a pretty solid all-around game for the Cats tonight. He didn't really take too many threes, drove the lane and finished, made some nice passes to get his teammates open. Glad to see he's piecing it together more and more.

 

About what you expect from Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist again. MKG just plays so tough.

 

Wiltjer is my one big complaint. I try and remind myself that he's just a freshman (obviously been spoiled) but then I always remember that he's also a McDonald's All-American. I don't think we've really seen him progress and develop much yet this year. He's not strong with the ball, he's doesn't move his feet quick enough on defense making him quite a liability, and he just doesn't seen to have any confidence when he's on the floor. I think he is still going to turn out to be a good college player, but I'd like to start seeing him develop more. I think it'd be good for him to travel oversees like some UK players have in the past.

 

All in all, I'm very happy with the game tonight.

I thought Beckham gave them some good minutes. The kid is fast.
Did they give any time line or mention much at all?

 

I didn't have the sound up, but seeing him sitting there in street cloths, I'd suspect he'd will be out, at least, until the Louisville game.

I didn't have the sound up, but seeing him sitting there in street cloths, I'd suspect he'd will be out, at least, until the Louisville game.

 

I don't see any sense in rushing him back with the competition the Wildcats are playing the next couple of games.

Wife and I had a great time in Rupp last night!!!!

I don't see any sense in rushing him back with the competition the Wildcats are playing the next couple of games.

 

I agree.

 

 

P.S. Love the username. :thumb:

I had 82-54 in prediction thread, pretty close!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.