Handguns

luvthegame

I have a Ruger Mk II competition model that I love for plinking.

It's wonderfully accurate at distances that make pistol shooting extremely challenging.

It's also cheap to buy ammo for, making it my favorite plinking gun.

The gun I keep in my vehicle is a cheap gun but it is a good shooting gun. It is a Hi-Point 9mm.

However my favorites are....

Colt .38 special

Twin S&W Stainless .357 magnums

and my #1 favorites are....

Twin long barrelled Ruger Redhawk .44 mag one with a scope.

my next purchase will either be a Taurus Raging Bull 44 mag, S&W .40 cal, or a .45 Glock.

the best automatic handgun ever built is the colt 1911 model it has performed well in every modern war and still going kimber i believe makes the best modern versions of these with custom options and several types compact, target, tactical etc...

best rvolver is anything in .357 such a powerful cartridge smith and wesson make the best revolvers for protection ruger is the best for hunting

Originally posted by luvthegame

I think the best shooting handguns in any caliber are Sig Sauer. I've shot almost every autoloader there is, and these IMHO are the best handling around.

I also love my Sig P220. In the 9 mm I shoot an HK P7 M8, it also is an excellent handgun.

What I'm drooling over right now is the Ruger Vacuero with the bird's head grip.

These are beautiful guns.

I'm currently sinking pretty much all my "extra" money into my new automotive hobby, but I really want one of these.

has anyone else seen or shot one?