Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Handguns

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyone shoot cap & ball revolvers?

I have fired a replica 1860 Colt Navy revolver. I was eleven and it was filled with reenactor blanks.

  • Author

I really enjoy them. I like the blackpowder handguns nearly as much as modern ones.

Originally posted by MDN

What I'm drooling over right now is the Ruger Vacuero with the bird's head grip.

 

These are beautiful guns.

 

I'm currently sinking pretty much all my "extra" money into my new automotive hobby, but I really want one of these.

 

has anyone else seen or shot one?

 

My brother has a Vacuero in .45 Long Colt w/o the bird's head grip. I've shot a few rounds through it and I wonder how easy a bird's head would be able to hold on to if you are shooting large caliber. Might jump right out of your hand!

I carry a Taurus PT-99, 9MM. I bought two high capacity mags to go along with it (15 rounders). I am wanting to buy a Ruger .22 though just to carry while I am riding my four wheeler.

I have something new on my wish list.

 

Taurus makes a .17 HMR revolver called the Tracker.

 

It's beeeyoootiful.

 

It's a seven-shot revolver made on the .45 ACP Tracker frame.

 

It has a 6 1/2 inch vented rib barrel. A scope mountin plate is available.

 

According to the article, sighted in at 125 yards, the bullet is 1.43 inches high at 75 yards and 2 inches low at 150 yards.

 

The impressive thing was 5/8 inch grouping at 25 yards and 1 1/8 inch group at 100 yards.

 

 

 

I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one.

 

:)

Glock or Desert Eagle in .40 cal

Glock model 19 9mm. this weapon is lightweight points very naturally and has no external safeties to fumble around with

i see that smith and Wesson has a new gun coming on 6the market i think it's a 50 cal:confused: I know it's larger than a 44 mag

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.