Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears WR Busted for Purchasing HUGE Quantities of Weed & Cocaine

Featured Replies

Anyone else shocked that he was only paying 450 for a pound of weed? That's a great deal :lol: (I only know that because I watch a lot of TV:D)

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any decent lawyer would be able to get any charges dropped for a name being on a piece of paper, or in a text message, or whatever the case may be. Nothing is going to come of the names. I bet they'll never be released, either.

 

It's pretty tough to "re-construct" a past drug deal for prosecution purposes, so I would agree there's not likely to be any charges, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear some names leaked out. Not officially released, but leaked by some inside source with knowledge of the investigation. You'd be surprised how many people are privy to this type of information during an investigation.

Anyone else shocked that he was only paying 450 for a pound of weed? That's a great deal :lol: (I only know that because I watch a lot of TV:D)

 

If that's an accurate number he was making money hand over fist selling mary jane.

 

I can't believe he's dumb enough to A) want his 88K back and B) to keep doing what he was doing after he'd asked for that 88K.

Does anyone think this could be related to Mr. Simpson's problems this past summer? I mean nothing happened there and now this happens.

 

"The investigation into Hurd's attempt to buy large amounts of cocaine and marijuana began in July 2011..."

  • Author
Does anyone think this could be related to Mr. Simpson's problems this past summer? I mean nothing happened there and now this happens.

 

"The investigation into Hurd's attempt to buy large amounts of cocaine and marijuana began in July 2011..."

 

The Simpson incident happened well after July...So no, I don't see any relation.

^

 

I think Simpson may have helped the investigation into Hurd. The Hurd investigation began in July. Simpson could have been a lead and he didn't go to jail or wasn't charged for a reason when he was caught. They catch Simpson, ask for help on Hurd, Simpson leads them to Hurd and avoids trouble. Simpson got his stuff from someone and wasn't there a 'list' around Simpson also?

  • Author

Simpson's stuff came from Cali, not Texas or Chicago which is where Hurd was supplied from. I don't see the connection. JMO.

Just because they both play in the NFL doesn't mean they work together in the drug world. And just because Simpson's in the NFL doesn't mean he's the only connect to Hurd. The connection to the NFL is meaningless. If Hurd had 1,000 lbs of weed and that much cocaine coming in, he had A TON of connections.

Simpson's stuff came from Cali, not Texas or Chicago which is where Hurd was supplied from. I don't see the connection. JMO.

 

Gotcha.

Just because they both play in the NFL doesn't mean they work together in the drug world. And just because Simpson's in the NFL doesn't mean he's the only connect to Hurd. The connection to the NFL is meaningless.

 

True. I just remember that if you fought dogs in the NFL you went to Mike Vick. If you need large quantities of weed or coke then Sam Hurd may have been that man. Especially if there is a list of NFL players he dealt with then one could see how a NFL player caught with a large quantity of weed(Simpson) could easily be tied in with an obvious supplier of large quantities of weed(Hurd). Add in that Simpson didn't go to jail and you have the recipe of a snitch. Makes sense even if there isn't an actual connection. Hurd could have put Simpson In contact with someone else. Simpson may not have wanted a large enough quantity for Hurd to become involved with him and passed him on to someone else. Still unknown and not out of the question just yet.

The Simpson incident happened well after July...So no, I don't see any relation.

 

I couldn't remember when Simpson's incident happened.

Anyone else shocked that he was only paying 450 for a pound of weed? That's a great deal :lol: (I only know that because I watch a lot of TV:D)

 

Well when your ordering up 1,000 pounds a week you better be getting a deal.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^

 

I think Simpson may have helped the investigation into Hurd. The Hurd investigation began in July. Simpson could have been a lead and he didn't go to jail or wasn't charged for a reason when he was caught. They catch Simpson, ask for help on Hurd, Simpson leads them to Hurd and avoids trouble. Simpson got his stuff from someone and wasn't there a 'list' around Simpson also?

 

Hurd was stupid enough to lend his car to a mule back in July. The mule was caught with a resin filled duffle containing 88K. He was dumb enough to ask the cops for the 88k since it was in his car. This set up the sting.

No wonder he was no good! I was reading where Peter King was talking about how he was always one of the nicest most polite guys in the lockerroom. Said he would always leave with a God Bless or take care king of thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.