Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 73 Kentucky 72

Featured Replies

Just found UK's commentary on the IU loss....LOL

 

 

[video=youtube;L-ynIb5cyMI]

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Despite the fact it is UK that lost this video of different reactions by IU is pretty cool.

 

 

I like the one shot from where they begin rushing the court, there's one usher who steps out like "Hey guys, stay off the court", and after realizing he has no prayer turns around and holds onto someone as the flood begins. Right around the 1:17 mark.

It's true, that I am not a Calipari fan.....but, I feel he is not one of the better in game coaches around. Sure he may be Top 25....but that's not much when you're talking about elite coaches. That being said, IMO, he's the best recruiter there's ever been.

 

Not to be argumentative but recruiting is big part of college coaching. I think Cal's coaching ability get discredited due to his recruiting ability. Name me one coach in basketball or football who was elite and won national titles that wasn't a great recruiter. I promise you, your boy Coach K wouldn't have won 900 plus games without a stable of high school all americans.

 

With that said, name me 5 better. I will start by giving you Coach K, who in my opinion is the best.

Not to be argumentative but recruiting is big part of college coaching. I think Cal's coaching ability get discredited due to his recruiting ability. Name me one coach in basketball or football who was elite and won national titles that wasn't a great recruiter. I promise you, your boy Coach K wouldn't have won 900 plus games without a stable of high school all americans.

 

With that said, name me 5 better. I will start by giving you Coach K, who in my opinion is the best.

Roy Williams, Tom Izzo, Jim Boeheim, Brad Stevens, Mark Few, Rick Pitino
Just found UK's commentary on the IU loss....LOL

 

 

[video=youtube;L-ynIb5cyMI]

 

I literally laughed throughout this whole video. Even as a UK fan, I can laugh at this. Well done.

Roy Williams, Tom Izzo, Jim Boeheim, Brad Stevens, Mark Few, Rick Pitino

 

Do you really feel that Boeheim is that great? He has longevity and competes in a top notch conference but his NCAA tourney record is not that fantastic for the talent he has had. (IMO)

Roy Williams, Tom Izzo, Jim Boeheim, Brad Stevens, Mark Few, Rick Pitino

 

I'll give you Williams, even though some would argue he has done less with more than anyone in history, Izzo, Boeheim, and you can argue Pitino. But no way on Few or Stevens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.