Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

December Gaming Thread

Featured Replies

TDM K/D = 2.03

Overall K/D = 1.93

 

I'll have to try your PP90M1 setup tonight.

 

It's pretty good, no kick and pretty high fire rate.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone played the new Batman game? Any reviews of it?

Arkham City? Flat out one of the best games I've ever played. I think I even read Game Informer gave it a 10/10.

TDM K/D = 2.03

Overall K/D = 1.93

 

I'll have to try your PP90M1 setup tonight.

 

That's pretty impressive right there. I'm at about the same, I believe. I think my TDM K/D is around 2.05 and overall 2.03. I'm on Xbox, though. And in response to your question about the FAD, I think a lot of me not taking up with that gun has to do with when I get it in the prestige if that mistakes. Since it's one of the later guns (as I recall), I think I just use it less, as I'm more accustomed to others.

 

Anyone on here play FIFA? I know BlueMagic and I have gone at it once or twice, and it happens to be my favorite sports franchise (although I am new to the series in that I only began in December of last year with FIFA 11).

I don't play a lot of games but I thought I'd post this for you guys...

 

the top 10 video games of 2011 - http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/23/tech/gaming-gadgets/top-10-video-games/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

 

10. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

9. LA Noire

8. Little Big Planet 2

7. Deux Ex: Human Revolution

6. NBA 2K11

5. Saints Row the Third

4. Bastion

3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

2. Batman: Arkham City

1. Porta 2

 

I have only played and own one of these, guess it woudln't be hard to guess. I think I would like to check out the Batman: Arkham city game though.

6.

LA Noire was one of the most repetitive games I've ever played. I, too, have wanted to check out the Batman game. Those sound awesome. The rest I've heard very little about besides NBA 2K.

Does anyone have a Turtle Beach headset? My girlfriend is asking for suggestions on what I want and I'm considering telling her to get me this. Would like some reviews first though.

 

Great for first person shooters, allows you to hear stuff that you wouldn't usually hear. Definitely makes the games more realistic, plus you don't have to bother others around you with constant gunfire and explosions.

Great for first person shooters, allows you to hear stuff that you wouldn't usually hear. Definitely makes the games more realistic, plus you don't have to bother others around you with constant gunfire and explosions.

 

I'm excited. I'll be opening these tonight and spend the remainder of the evening playing some MW3.

  • Author

There have been lots of comments on Skyrim. Here is my question. I just got this as a gift, I have not opened it yet. I coach High School girl's jv basketball and it consumes a lot of my time, should I just take this game back and wait till summer knowing my time is limited or can I enjoy it in short bursts, say 3 hours a week?

There have been lots of comments on Skyrim. Here is my question. I just got this as a gift, I have not opened it yet. I coach High School girl's jv basketball and it consumes a lot of my time, should I just take this game back and wait till summer knowing my time is limited or can I enjoy it in short bursts, say 3 hours a week?

 

I only play it about 5-7 hours a week. This way I can enjoy it for much longer. It depends how deep you get into the game of how much you will be willing to play it.

It's finally here....time to shoot the Xmas noobs.:D

It's finally here....time to shoot the Xmas noobs.:D
Merry Christmas
It's finally here....time to shoot the Xmas noobs.:D

 

Love Christmas noobs lol

It's finally here....time to shoot the Xmas noobs.:D

 

No doubt this next week is like a double xp week. Gonna be ugly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.