December 16, 201114 yr Does anyone have a Turtle Beach headset? My girlfriend is asking for suggestions on what I want and I'm considering telling her to get me this. Would like some reviews first though.
December 16, 201114 yr ^ I don't own a pair but when I've used them they're pretty nice. Puts you in the "zone."
December 16, 201114 yr Does anyone have a Turtle Beach headset? My girlfriend is asking for suggestions on what I want and I'm considering telling her to get me this. Would like some reviews first though. Turtle Beach X21 - fair price($65 on Amazon) and just as good as any of the other versions. I hear so much more now than I did before. It's no wonder I was getting killed in MW2, they heard me coming a mile away.
December 18, 201114 yr Does anyone have a Turtle Beach headset? My girlfriend is asking for suggestions on what I want and I'm considering telling her to get me this. Would like some reviews first though. Had a pair for about 4 years now, best investment of 60 bucks I've had with my xbox. I would advise to stay away from the ones that let you hear your own voice though, it gets mighty annoying hearing what you yourself just said.
December 19, 201114 yr Author Wouldn't play any Modern Warfare without the Turtle Beach headset. It really does make a HUGE difference in what you hear and your reactions/anticipations.
December 19, 201114 yr Did you all see the VGA's? Some excellent trailers, especially for the newest installment of Hitman.
December 20, 201114 yr I love MW3 but it has made me love MW2 even more so I tend to play both. I don't drink Moutain Dew but I collected tops from work and now have 24 hours of double XP time on MW3. I do love it and like it way way more than BO. The only thing I miss from BO is Nuketown. I can't play MW3 as much as I want to now but I'll be killing it come April.
December 21, 201114 yr What's the best assault rifle? I personally like the FAD with silencer and extended mags.
December 21, 201114 yr What's the best assault rifle? I personally like the FAD with silencer and extended mags. I'll have to try that one. I love the sub machine gun UMP with a silencer. That's my baby. What perk packages and death streaks are the best? I have the melee on my UMP for knife attacks and I use extreme conditioning, hard line and stalker. My death streak was martydom but I just got the C4 and before that I was using revenge. I really like revenge. May go back to that one after I get my feel of C4.
December 21, 201114 yr I'll have to try that one. I love the sub machine gun UMP with a silencer. That's my baby. What perk packages and death streaks are the best? I have the melee on my UMP for knife attacks and I use extreme conditioning, hard line and stalker. My death streak was martydom but I just got the C4 and before that I was using revenge. I really like revenge. May go back to that one after I get my feel of C4. Perk 1 = either extreme conditioning or scavenger Perk 2 = hardline or overkill Perk 3 = steady aim(always) - I have to be able to hip fire accurately Things obviously change depending on the map. One thing that doesn't change for me is my killsteaks. UAV, Care Package and Predator Missile. With the streaks resetting without dying, I like the low ones.
December 21, 201114 yr What's the best assault rifle? I personally like the FAD with silencer and extended mags. You'd be crazy not to like the ACR. I use the kick weapon perk and use the Red Dot Sight with the U reticle. It doesn't get much smoother than that. With my first Prestige Token or whatever they're called, I went ahead and bought that as my weapon to use in all prestiges going forward. I'm also a big fan of the UMP, though. I can't stand the FAD, but could understand its appeal. Do you guys play on Xbox or PS3?
December 21, 201114 yr You'd be crazy not to like the ACR. I use the kick weapon perk and use the Red Dot Sight with the U reticle. It doesn't get much smoother than that. With my first Prestige Token or whatever they're called, I went ahead and bought that as my weapon to use in all prestiges going forward. I'm also a big fan of the UMP, though. I can't stand the FAD, but could understand its appeal. Do you guys play on Xbox or PS3? I understand the ACR is one of the better guns, just as it was in MW2. I don't dislike it, but right now the FAD is working better for me than the ACR. What don't you like about the FAD? With the right attachments, it's every bit as good as the ACR. I'm on PS3. You? If PS3, send me a friend invite and let me know you're from BGP. My username is the same as here.
December 21, 201114 yr Mw3. I use: Scavenger Pro Assassin Pro Stalker Pro The 3rd perk doesn't really matter to me. Unfortunately they made this game for anyone to play it so there is always UAV's up. I will not play without assassin. I don't really care what assualt rifle I use. I like the ACR, CM901, and the Scar. My favorite gun on the game is the PP90M1. If you use a silencer and range on it, its unstoppable. I don't like how people move faster with a submachine gun. I either use Predator, chopper, reaper, or use chopper, reaper, pavelow. I've got a 1.46 overall K/D and a 1.52 DM K/D.
December 21, 201114 yr Mw3. I use: Scavenger Pro Assassin Pro Stalker Pro The 3rd perk doesn't really matter to me. Unfortunately they made this game for anyone to play it so there is always UAV's up. I will not play without assassin. I don't really care what assualt rifle I use. I like the ACR, CM901, and the Scar. My favorite gun on the game is the PP90M1. If you use a silencer and range on it, its unstoppable. I don't like how people move faster with a submachine gun. I either use Predator, chopper, reaper, or use chopper, reaper, pavelow. I've got a 1.46 overall K/D and a 1.52 DM K/D. TDM K/D = 2.03 Overall K/D = 1.93 I'll have to try your PP90M1 setup tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.