December 3, 201114 yr Figured I'd get this started up. Haven't got to play MW3 in over a week, but have played through WWE '12, and am wrapped up in "Universe" mode now.
December 3, 201114 yr ^ So I guess you like it afterall. I played a little MW3 the other day, still don't care for it, so I played some BF3. I'm still playing Skyrim. I'm a LVL 10, killed 3 dragons and I'm on ACT II. Trying to stray away from the main quest to learn more stuff and lvl up.
December 3, 201114 yr What is the big diff. between BF and MW.....my xmas gift depends on your answers here. I'm not a serious gamer or anything...like I said before, I just started playing Black Ops online last month. I understand from a pick up and play standpoint that MW will be my better choice, but I've heard some pretty solid things about BW as well. Thoughts please?
December 3, 201114 yr What is the big diff. between BF and MW.....my xmas gift depends on your answers here. I'm not a serious gamer or anything...like I said before, I just started playing Black Ops online last month. I understand from a pick up and play standpoint that MW will be my better choice, but I've heard some pretty solid things about BW as well. Thoughts please? I think its different for every one but I wasn't a big fan of BF2 so I didn't bother with BF3. I have heard the newest is much improved but still just not that interested. I have played MW3 after work a few nights lately after work and finally got it down pretty well. Now though its time to decide whether or not I want to go ahead and prestige or not.
December 3, 201114 yr Author I think its different for every one but I wasn't a big fan of BF2 so I didn't bother with BF3. I have heard the newest is much improved but still just not that interested. I have played MW3 after work a few nights lately after work and finally got it down pretty well. Now though its time to decide whether or not I want to go ahead and prestige or not. Are you as successful with this MW as previous ones? I went from a "decent" MW2/BO player to a mediocre at best MW3. This isn't about the maps or not knowing them, I was simply getting owned.
December 3, 201114 yr Author ^ So I guess you like it afterall. I played a little MW3 the other day, still don't care for it, so I played some BF3. I'm still playing Skyrim. I'm a LVL 10, killed 3 dragons and I'm on ACT II. Trying to stray away from the main quest to learn more stuff and lvl up. Everyone seems to love the Skyrim, may have to try it over the summer.
December 3, 201114 yr Are you as successful with this MW as previous ones? I went from a "decent" MW2/BO player to a mediocre at best MW3. This isn't about the maps or not knowing them, I was simply getting owned. I would say probably as successful, really think I will continue to be more successful. I've become much more resourceful than I was in the others. The other night in a game my acolades were most kills with a knife, best kill to death ratio, most kills with enemy weapons, grenade kills, and longest aveage life. It basically looked like I was using whatever I could get my hands on to kill the other team.
December 3, 201114 yr Doing my best to stay away from MW3. I promised myself I wouldnt get another FPS but EVERYONE is playing it. That's the problem, everyone online plays a game, your obligated to get it. Or get left out.
December 3, 201114 yr Everyone seems to love the Skyrim, may have to try it over the summer. Worth every penny. I will probably still be playing it when summer comes around :lol:
December 5, 201114 yr Anybody have any good reviews on Assassins Creed: Revelations? Im a big AC fan. Revelations is a good addition to the series. Brotherhood is still my favorite of them all. They've added some cool things like the hookblade and zipline along with Bomb Crafting ability. It is nice to play in a diff. area than italy. There is no countryside in this one, it's all urban. Good story, tries to close some things up. But if you've played the previous games you know that the story is so deep it can be confusing at times. You do get to play as Altair which is pretty cool. Hate the multiplayer. Its a quality game.
December 5, 201114 yr Im a big AC fan. Revelations is a good addition to the series. Brotherhood is still my favorite of them all. They've added some cool things like the hookblade and zipline along with Bomb Crafting ability. It is nice to play in a diff. area than italy. There is no countryside in this one, it's all urban. Good story, tries to close some things up. But if you've played the previous games you know that the story is so deep it can be confusing at times. You do get to play as Altair which is pretty cool. Hate the multiplayer. Its a quality game. Thank you. Much appreciated. Big fan of the series. Brotherhood was my favorite as well. Its not suppose to be the last AC game, is it?
December 6, 201114 yr Thank you. Much appreciated. Big fan of the series. Brotherhood was my favorite as well. Its not suppose to be the last AC game, is it? I think Brotherhood and Revelations are just extensions of AC2. Next game should be the final one in AC3 (barring any extensions to that one as well, of course). I feel a large portion of AC3 will be played in modern times, which would be pretty awesome.
December 6, 201114 yr It was my understanding from the little I've read that this will be the last installment with Ezio/Altair as characters, but that there will be more games.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.