Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 23 Browns 20

Featured Replies

I also love watching this team. I am keeping it real though. The 4 teams they have lost to have a combined record of 30-13 and the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 26-51. That is counting Cleveland's 4-7 record twice. They need to get a win against Houston and Baltimore to show they are in that upper tier. Don't get me wrong, I'm so impressed with what they've done, but they've beaten the bad teams and lost to the good teams. The only win against a team with a winning record is Tennessee.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad the Bengals pulled this one out today; without Benson, I strongly doubt that they did. This win was important with losing consecutive games to the Steelers and Ravens and still keeps them in the hunt.

I also love watching this team. I am keeping it real though. The 4 teams they have lost to have a combined record of 30-13 and the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 26-51. That is counting Cleveland's 4-7 record twice. They need to get a win against Houston and Baltimore to show they are in that upper tier. Don't get me wrong, I'm so impressed with what they've done, but they've beaten the bad teams and lost to the good teams. The only win against a team with a winning record is Tennessee.

 

I agree with your points about getting a couple of higher quality wins. For them to stay in the hunt, I believe that they need to beat Houston and at least beat Baltimore or Pittsburgh in one of those games. If they lose to Houston, they will need to beat both Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Regardless of what happens, I am happy with the way this season has went so far.

The Bengals will most likely need 10 wins to get in the playoffs. I don't care how they get them as long as they do. I've said since week 6 that they need to steal one from Balt/Pitt and win 3 of the last 4. If they do that they will have 11 wins and it won't be a question. A lot easier said than done though...

Jerome is a pretty good actor...

 

http://youtu.be/Vlby5z0CS-U

 

Man I knew I saw that off to the side of the screen when I was watching live. I couldnt tell who it was at the time but I was thinking that guy looks like he plays basketball at Duke.

10 wins will most likely get the Bengals in....That means take care of the scrubs (Arizona & St. Louis), then get 1 of the other 3 (Houston, Baltimore, Pittsburgh).

 

If Troy P. is out next week, I actually kinda like the Bengals chances in Pittsburgh. It'll be interesting to see what happens if AJ plays the entire game, and to see the improvements/adjustments Dalton makes from a couple weeks ago.

10 wins will most likely get the Bengals in....That means take care of the scrubs (Arizona & St. Louis), then get 1 of the other 3 (Houston, Baltimore, Pittsburgh)

 

I think they can beat Houston. Stop Foster from exploding and you win...not an easy task of course, but I think the Bengals can do it.

I think they can beat Houston. Stop Foster from exploding and you win...not an easy task of course, but I think the Bengals can do it.

 

I fully expect them to win that game....As bad as the pass defense has been lately, the run defense has been stellar pretty much all season. If they hold him in check like Jacksonville did yesterday, the Bengals should win easily IMO.

  • Author
10 wins will most likely get the Bengals in....That means take care of the scrubs (Arizona & St. Louis), then get 1 of the other 3 (Houston, Baltimore, Pittsburgh).

 

If Troy P. is out next week, I actually kinda like the Bengals chances in Pittsburgh. It'll be interesting to see what happens if AJ plays the entire game, and to see the improvements/adjustments Dalton makes from a couple weeks ago.

 

I don't think 10 is a lock to get them in at all.

I don't think 10 is a lock to get them in at all.

 

I agree it isn't a lock, but I think they're in with 10 wins.

 

Let's exclude the Bills and the Titans, as the Bengals would own any tiebreaker over either team.

 

That leaves the Jets and the Broncos as teams that own the tiebreaker over the Bengals.

 

The Jets remaining schedule:

 

@Washington

vs. Kansas City

@Philadelphia

vs. New York Giants

@Miami

 

They'd have to go 4-1 in those 5 games to finish 10-6. Keep in mind they're a lowly 1-4 on the road this season.

 

The Broncos remaining schedule:

 

@Minnesota

vs. Chicago

vs. New England

@Buffalo

vs. Kansas City

 

They'd also have to go 4-1 in those 5 games to finish 10-6. I think looking at the schedules it's more likely with Denver, however I'm not sure how they move the ball against the Bears.

 

I think both teams end up 3-2 in the final 5 and go 9-7.

 

The Bengals have to be the favorites at this point for the final playoff spot.

I agree it isn't a lock, but I think they're in with 10 wins.

 

Let's exclude the Bills and the Titans, as the Bengals would own any tiebreaker over either team.

 

That leaves the Jets and the Broncos as teams that own the tiebreaker over the Bengals.

 

The Jets remaining schedule:

 

@Washington

vs. Kansas City

@Philadelphia

vs. New York Giants

@Miami

 

They'd have to go 4-1 in those 5 games to finish 10-6. Keep in mind they're a lowly 1-4 on the road this season.

 

The Broncos remaining schedule:

 

@Minnesota

vs. Chicago

vs. New England

@Buffalo

vs. Kansas City

 

They'd also have to go 4-1 in those 5 games to finish 10-6. I think looking at the schedules it's more likely with Denver, however I'm not sure how they move the ball against the Bears.

 

I think both teams end up 3-2 in the final 5 and go 9-7.

 

The Bengals have to be the favorites at this point for the final playoff spot.

 

Also Oakland has a much tougher schedule left so if Denver gets hot and gets to 10 wins I think that would win the West with 9 being a possibility to win it as well. I agree that they are in if they beat the NFC West teams and win 1 of the 3 "tougher" games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.