Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Was Eddie Sutton set up?

Featured Replies

The only thing Eddie set up was another round at the bar.

The article also says his drinking problem didn't start until he was at UK, Hmmmm........ Who believes that?

Propped up would be a more like it.

The article also says his drinking problem didn't start until he was at UK, Hmmmm........ Who believes that?

 

BCG? :D

I had the pleasure of meeting Cawood Ledford at his house one time (he lived about 2 miles past my then girlfriend/now wife) and he told me in no uncertain terms he knew who sent the money. I don't believe it was Casey for one minute.

I don't think any Director of Compliance can prevent a coach and/or friend of the program from handing out money to athletes. There's only so much they can do, right?

 

That's why I always question those who trot out her name as "proof" that no shady stuff goes on at UK any more. One person can not come in and sweep away decades of entrenched, overzealous and brazen booster behavior. UK and most other schools have just gotten better at keeping it out of public sight.

I think the combo of Barnhardt and Bell attempt to keep UK on the right side of the law. I'm guessing Barnhardt and the current administration do a better job of working with Bell than the previous one. I would suspect the history of the basketball program, and the more recent foul up involving Mumme, spurred that attitude.

 

I'm not saying they're perfect or anything like that, but at the least, they give the impression that they're trying to keep a close eye on these issues.

BCG? :D

:lol:...:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.