November 20, 201114 yr Has a kickoff come out of the endzone this game? At least 1, Taylor Mays blasted the ball carrier on that one.
November 20, 201114 yr Zips one down the field to Gresham. Nice arm in the middle of the field. Look I like him a lot. Just doesn't have a big arm IMO. Love his tenacity though.
November 20, 201114 yr Nice arm in the middle of the field. Look I like him a lot. Just doesn't have a big arm IMO. Love his tenacity though. No one ever said he did. Back tracking a bit? You repeatedly called his arm weak.
November 20, 201114 yr Also I'd rather have him than CP at this point, but lets not act like his arm is good. Seriously, arm strength is not an issue for Dalton. I don't know why your so hung up on that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.