Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens updates

Featured Replies

What's the deal with Green, never did hear how bad his injury was?

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a bengals fan but I love that tackle by pacman.

 

That had to hurt really bad. :lol: Might have been a TD if that fool doesn't have hair like that.

Arm isn't strong enough. Green isn't there to bail him out on umber throws. Pretty simply that's why he fell to them. I still like him as long as Green is here and healthy

 

You're watching a different football game than I am.

  • Author

I missed the coin toss...Who gets the ball first in the second half?

^ Ravens.

  • Author
^ Ravens.

Thanks...So far the Bengals have been a good second half team.

Yuck!!! Chris Crocker sucks.

 

I'm not saying he's the worst safety in the league. But if I had to pick the five worst he'd be three of them.

Need to get points here soon. This drive will be key.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.