Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray vs. Glasgow Predictions

Who wins? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Please post your predictions and thoughts here.

Glasgow wins this one 28-0...takes on Somerset in the state title and loses 21-8...Am I getting ahead of myself?

Man, I know nothing about Glasgow. I am going to out on a limb, with Murray at home, I am going to pick Murray in an upset.

I am going with Murray which hasn't lost at home since the 2009 playoffs to FC.

 

That little unkept cow pasture of a field they have coupled with the close proximity of the fans (lots of them), street almost running through one endzone & a school building almost extending into the other endzone, make it a challenging place for visiting teams to win.

 

Murray by 7

I cast a homer vote for Murray but I know little about the Scotties other than they are undefeated

I am going with Murray which hasn't lost at home since the 2009 playoffs to FC.

 

That little unkept cow pasture of a field they have coupled with the close proximity of the fans (lots of them), street almost running through one endzone & a school building almost extending into the other endzone, make it a challenging place for visiting teams to win.

 

Murray by 7

That may be the best dead-on description of a football stadium that I've ever read :lol:

Tough game to pick because Glasgow is on a roll, but Murray is a tough place to win at. I wonder if Murray has enough offense to outscore Glasgow.

Glasgow is the most athletic team that Somerset played all season. I don't know anything about Murray but I think this Scottie team is on a roll. I'll take Glasgow 40-20.

Murray Tigers

First Round: def. Union County 14-6

Second Round: def. Hancock County 35-21

Regional Final: def. Owensboro Catholic 17-14 (OT)

All-Time Semi-State Record: 4-2

 

Glasgow Scotties

First Round: def. Washington County 63-6

Second Round: def. Bardstown 15-9

Regional Final: def. Christian Academy-Louisville 21-0

All-Time Semi-State Record: 3-2

 

Past Playoff Meetings

1965 - Glasgow 14 Murray 13

1974 - Murray 28 Glasgow 0

If Murray plays hard i see them taking down the Scotties because Glasgow dosn't play that hard but there athleticism and size win them games from the looks of the past 3 games they can win tough ones so I think Murray can get the upset but will they? Guess well see.

I would like to see Murray win, but I believe Glasgow prevails in this one.

If Murray plays hard i see them taking down the Scotties because Glasgow dosn't play that hard but there athleticism and size win them games from the looks of the past 3 games they can win tough ones so I think Murray can get the upset but will they? Guess well see.

 

This comment couldn't be further from the truth. Outside of the first half of the Bardstown game, Glasgow has played as hard as any team you will find. I'm sure that there are a lot of teams on Glasgow's schedule that would testify to that as well. Looking forward to another tough game this Friday. Glasgow wins 28-7.

Glasgow 27-13.

If Glasgow can run the ball, they will beat Murray. Murray has a pretty good pass defense,the reason they beat Catholic was because the boys from Owensboro just didn't show up and play their normal game.

This year's Murray team is not near as talented as last year team,just a little faster.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.