Frankfort 69 Owsley County 64

Owsley County couldn't match the shooting that they did the night before against Wolfe County. The only player who had a feel for the basket for them was Trey Congleton, who had a team high 17 points. Daniel Neeley had an off-night for him, as he scored 15 points.....half his average.Many of his shots were off the mark, but everyone has those type games occasionally. The game was tied in the 4th quarter, but too many Owsley turnovers that Frankfort turned into easy buckets, was the difference.

Ok, thanks prof. Did Neeley force the shots after he stopped hitting?

He forced several, but when he gets in a groove he may hit 4 or 5 shots in a row. I think he just sometimes tries too hard to make something happen. When Smith gets back and gives him another option, I think you'll see less of that, and more of him getting the other team members involved. He will have Congleton as a good option as well. Trey really shot the ball well tonight.

Owsley County couldn't match the shooting that they did the night before against Wolfe County. The only player who had a feel for the basket for them was Trey Congleton, who had a team high 17 points. Daniel Neeley had an off-night for him, as he scored 15 points.....half his average.Many of his shots were off the mark, but everyone has those type games occasionally. The game was tied in the 4th quarter, but too many Owsley turnovers that Frankfort turned into easy buckets, was the difference.

I was wrong on the scoring for Trey Congleton. He had 20 points instead of 17, according to the Lex. H.L., and Neeley had 12. Dustin Wilson had 15 for the Owls, and and Josh Reed scored 13.

Even though the Owls lost it was still nice to see them get 4 players in double figures. That means some of the younger players are gaining experience and confidence as the season continues.

What was the box scores of the game? I heard Tillman had 10 points in the first quarter... and sat out the half the first quarter and the whole 2nd quarter due to chest pains??[/quote

Frankfort 69 Owsley Co. 64

Frankfort (1-6) Anderson 29, Z.Smith 2, Tillman 16, Jouett 2, J. Smith 16, Fields 2, Lawson 2

Owsley County (1-6) Neeley 12, Reed 13, Wilson 15, T. Congleton 20, Wright 2, Mainous 2