Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eleven

Featured Replies

Battle for the division lead and my running backs are going to be Chris Ogbonnaya and Kevin Faulk. Awesome?

 

I think I might take that over Benson and Woodhead lol.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I might take that over Benson and Woodhead lol.

 

I'm starting Jacobs and Marion barber. :lol:

Rough week to have Brees on a bye. Talk about your all-time collapse of a team. I've gotten get a win in these next two weeks and it is definitely looking rough this week.

 

Mine my team has went downhill fast. 4 straight losses is horrible. Not going to be easy for me this week either.

 

 

Could be worse. You could have started 3-1 and debating about trading Andre Johnson away for a rb only to have your team collapse along with Andre Johnson's hamstring to leave you at 3-9 heading into week 11. Best case scenario for me is that Andre Johnson returns and helps me secure the Toilet Bowl so I can keep my team. Of course, Matt Schaub is out for the season now.............so.....uhhhh.......yeah.

^We told you during the draft your team stunk :D

I'm coming on like a hurricane with A Johnson.

I am hanging on to my spot by a thread. I am ready for a breakout season, one day.

I need Best and/or Hillis back 100% by playoffs if I wanna make a title run..

  • Author
^Hillis is garbage...
Did someone say Madden curse?
^Hillis is garbage...

No argument here! He was kinda a low risk high reward when I gave up my backup QB for him hoping he'd get back healthy which I thought it was going to pay off till his most recent re-injury...Oh well

I have to start Hunter and McKnight at RB this week. Talk about production.:lol:

Yeah well, I'm starting a guy I picked up on waivers this week. Lance Ball for Denver.

  • Author
Yeah well, I'm starting a guy I picked up on waivers this week. Lance Ball for Denver.
Your going down in the money league
Your going down in the money league

 

Seriously, go back and look at your roster.

 

Thanks for your donation.:D

Yeah well, I'm starting a guy I picked up on waivers this week. Lance Ball for Denver.

 

Hey, I had that guy on my team for a minute lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.