Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eleven

Featured Replies

  • Author

If the Playoffs began this week

 

American Conference

 

#1 Seed – Big Creek Moonshiners (11-1) - Clay Division Champion

#2 Seed – Paducah Rabbit Fists (11-1) – Harrod Division Champion

#3 Seed – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (9-3) – Shelby Division Champion

#4 Seed – Northern Kentucky Blazers * (7-5) – Boone Division Champion

#5 Seed –Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (8-4)

#6 Seed – Shelby Cardinals (8-4)

#7 Seed – Maytown Mirkers (7-5)

#8 Seed – Jungle Junkies (6-6)

 

 

On the Outside Looking In at (6-6)

Atwood Fighting' Amish

 

Has to win out for a chance

Indo Savages

Maysville Split Ends

Junction City Jailcats

 

Eliminated from the Playoffs

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters

Mauk Ridge Maniacs

Sawville GymShoes

Boyle County Blue Devils

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Clinched Playoff Spots

Lex-Town Grapplers ® – Landry Division Champion

Big Creek Moonshiners - Clay Division Champion

Paducah Rabbit Fists – Harrod Division Champion

Bushwood Country Club Gophers– Shelby Division Champion

  • Author
Will 7-7 make the playoffs?
Yes 7-7 could make the playoff
Yes 7-7 could make the playoff

 

I think I have a chance to go 7-7. Not looking past the Risers, but very much looking forward to the final week showdown with the Fighters.

 

 

 

 

 

I can't believe it's almost over:cry:

Rough week to have Brees on a bye. Talk about your all-time collapse of a team. I've gotten get a win in these next two weeks and it is definitely looking rough this week.

  • Author
Rough week to have Brees on a bye. Talk about your all-time collapse of a team. I've gotten get a win in these next two weeks and it is definitely looking rough this week.
I'm thinking 8-6 has a lot better chance of making the playoff then 7-7 does.
I'm thinking 8-6 has a lot better chance of making the playoff then 7-7 does.

 

Yeah, I'm going to drop from the #2 seed to potentially out of the playoffs if I don't get one.

Yeah, I'm going to drop from the #2 seed to potentially out of the playoffs if I don't get one.

 

Yes, you are. You'll be 7-7 with me and I'll move on to the playoffs because I will have beaten you head to head TWICE.:ylsuper:

Yes, you are. You'll be 7-7 with me and I'll move on to the playoffs because I will have beaten you head to head TWICE.:ylsuper:

 

Bulletin Board material!!!

 

Any chance we both make it at 7-7 haha?

Mine my team has went downhill fast. 4 straight losses is horrible. Not going to be easy for me this week either.

Tough week going 0-2 and dropping from the #4 spot to out of the playoffs.

Oh man, I'm reallllllllly hurting this week. Every decent RB (term used loosely) I have is on bye.

Battle for the division lead and my running backs are going to be Chris Ogbonnaya and Kevin Faulk. Awesome?

I got my 8th win. I'm good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.