Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eleven

Featured Replies

  • Author
What was that, I can't hear you from waaaaaaaay down there? :D
Hey I had to crow then, because I knew I wouldn't be able to now
  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Raiders are to WRs that the Redskins are to RBs...

 

Yeah, started Denarius Moore in my other league...good call on that one.

When I think about this season, the song by Diamond Rio comes to mind..."What Might Have Been".

What a season, go 0-5 to start then follow up with 7-2 to close out at 7-7. I hope 7-7 makes the playoffs.

What a season, go 0-5 to start then follow up with 7-2 to close out at 7-7. I hope 7-7 makes the playoffs.

 

Consider yourself blessed that you didn't face me this week!

 

Praying for Bradshaw and Julio Jones to suit up this upcoming week.

Consider yourself blessed that you didn't face me this week!

 

Praying for Bradshaw and Julio Jones to suit up this upcoming week.

 

You did notice that I've already counted next week as a win:banana:

Got lucky. But still need Brady to produce tonight to win.

  • Author

Final Scores

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (57 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (85 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (91 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (71 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (137 pts) at Florence Fighters (89 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (84 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (57 pts)

 

East End Evolution (58 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (69 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (69 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (85 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (50 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (81 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (79 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (101 pts)

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (63 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (90 pts)

Indo Savages (68 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (63 pts) - both teams lose

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (65 pts) at Jungle Junkies (90 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (78 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (94 pts)

 

Maysville Split Ends (89 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts)

Junction City Jailcats * (120 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (69 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (92 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (109 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (73 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (73 pts) - GymShoes win by tie-breaker

^Just think if the Mustard Seeds would've bothered to play a defense or kicker they would've won.

^Just think if the Mustard Seeds would've bothered to play a defense or kicker they would've won.

 

I like my roster at this point and didn't want to risk losing someone through the waiver wire. I was confident that 8 wins would get me a playoff berth, so at this point, the risk outweighed the reward for me. Had I been 7-6, I'd have had a different view.

I like my roster at this point and didn't want to risk losing someone through the waiver wire. I was confident that 8 wins would get me a playoff berth, so at this point, the risk outweighed the reward for me. Had I been 7-6, I'd have had a different view.

 

"You play to win the game" ~ Herm Edwards

 

haha!

I like my roster at this point and didn't want to risk losing someone through the waiver wire. I was confident that 8 wins would get me a playoff berth, so at this point, the risk outweighed the reward for me. Had I been 7-6, I'd have had a different view.

 

Kickers are a dime a dozen.

^We told you during the draft your team stunk :D

 

 

I was undefeated when Andre Johnson was healthy. :D

I would lose to a team that didn't turn in a lineup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.