Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Season - Love It or Leave It

Do you want an NBA Season? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want an NBA Season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Simple question here - Do you want the NBA to play this season or not?

 

The other thread got me curious about how people feel in general.

 

But, in addition to voting, I'd like to know why you feel that way. If you don't want them to play this season, could you please tell us why?

 

And also, how did you feel about the NFL labor situation? Did you want them to play this year? If you have opposite answers, why?

I absolutely love the NBA. It's killing me not having games to watch right now.

I want the NBA season we all know that. I wanted the NFL season badly as well.

I want the NBA for sure. I'll always choose basketball over football.

Yes. As one of those people who likes both the NBA and the NHL (There aren't a lot of us in Kentucky; I've looked.), I understand the benefits of no NBA for hockey in the major markets, but I already miss the basketball... and Charles Barkley talking about how turrable the Warriors are.

I certainly want it back but I'm not the serious fan that others are on here.

Love me some NBA. The skill set these guys possess is amazing. It is a totally different game than college so I can see how if you could loathe watching the NBA. The Miami Heat last year created more buzz for any one team than I believe in any sport's history. Great drama.

^ I look forward to seeing the Heat go down in flames again, specifically James, so that's another reason to hope for a swift NBA return.

Not sure why anyone would vote that they don't want a NBA season. It's not like it hurts anyone, and it provides a lot of jobs for non-athletes.

Not sure why anyone would vote that they don't want a NBA season. It's not like it hurts anyone, and it provides a lot of jobs for non-athletes.

Some in the other thread were pretty adamant about it.

^ Let's role play...

 

Indignant College Ball Fan: "I hate it when my favorite players can go on to make a living doing what they love and I can continue to track their careers as they age. I also hate it when a guy has a dream to one day play professional sports and he actually makes it. I want his world to be crushed."

 

Did I get that about right?

^ I look forward to seeing the Heat go down in flames again, specifically James, so that's another reason to hope for a swift NBA return.
I certainly hope so but it is there time until they split. At least it should be. I will say them losing in the Finals was one of the greatest joys I ever received in sports. Especially by being punked by of all people, Dirk Nowitzki.
^ Let's role play...

 

Indignant College Ball Fan: "I hate it when my favorite players can go on to make a living doing what they love and I can continue to track their careers as they age. I also hate it when a guy has a dream to one day play professional sports and he actually makes it. I want his world to be crushed."

 

Did I get that about right?

 

Yep. :lol:

I've never hidden the fact that I do not like the NBA, so the current lone no vote stands to reason. :D

I've never hidden the fact that I do not like the NBA, so the current lone no vote stands to reason. :D

 

I don't like horse racing but it doesn't bother me that the races continue. I don't get the sentiment or reasoning at all. On a simply human level as a previous poster mentioned it does provide jobs to other people besides the super rich.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.