Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Advice: Week 10

Featured Replies

Trade offer:

 

I get: Hakeem Nicks

 

I give: Julio Jones

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go ahead and do it. It'll help you in the long run.

I'd say no. Jones just had a fluke of a game.

 

 

Edit- I would do it. :D

Need to pick up a WR off waiver, any sleepers? One guy that sort of stood out to me was Cheddar Plax. Thoughts?

Brady and Romo are my QB's. The last few weeks their production has been pretty equal with Romo actually getting more points. Should I stick with Brady next week or go with Romo. Brady is at the Jets, Romo has the Bills at home.

Brady or Tebow? Serious question...

^ What about Smith from Baltimore?

 

I'll look to see if he's available.

malachi, what about Laurent Robinson, Jacoby Ford.......

malachi, what about Laurent Robinson, Jacoby Ford.......

 

They're available, as is Torrey Smith. Julio Jones is also there

Brady or Tebow? Serious question...

 

No you're not.:lol:

Brady and Romo are my QB's. The last few weeks their production has been pretty equal with Romo actually getting more points. Should I stick with Brady next week or go with Romo. Brady is at the Jets, Romo has the Bills at home.

 

Personally I would stick with Brady, but it sounds like you've got two starting-caliber QBs, why not try weaseling a trade with one of them and upgrading elsewhere?

Personally I would stick with Brady, but it sounds like you've got two starting-caliber QBs, why not try weaseling a trade with one of them and upgrading elsewhere?
Not sure where I would upgrade. Forte and Foster at RB. Megatron, Steve Smith, Welker at WR. SF and NYJ on D.

I'd consider Tebow over many QBs but never over Brady.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.