Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross 68 Carroll County 0

Featured Replies

Are the Indians going to make a run at the Breds?

  • Author

Kyle Fuller was 7/9 193 yards and 4 TDs.

Pouncy 6 carries for 120 yards. (When did he become eligible? I missed that.)

Walker 4 catches for 150 yards and 2 TDs.

HC made it look pretty easy tonight. I think carol co was negative in yards as well as HC looking very impressive on offense. I look for the close to the same next week. Keep olaying lije you have something to prove boys.

Are the Indians going to make a run at the Breds?

 

Nope!

Are the Indians going to make a run at the Breds?

 

They have to get past Owen first, which I don't believe is going to be as easy as many are thinking.

Are the Indians going to make a run at the Breds?
Probably not, but they'll give Owen County a taste of big boy football next week.

HC played great but Carroll County dominated the line of scrimmage.......:rolleyes:

They have to get past Owen first, which I don't believe is going to be as easy as many are thinking.

I see HC winning next week by at least 2 scores. As mentioned in another post, its big boy football up this way.

I see HC winning next week by at least 2 scores. As mentioned in another post, its big boy football up this way.

 

I wouldn't be caught looking past this team.

I tend to think Owen County will be a tougher opponent than expected by many. Unfortunately for Owen County, Holy Cross is very, very good and also better than many people realize. The end result I see is a 2 TD+ victory for Holy Cross. This will be one of the more interesting games in round 2.

I wouldn't be caught looking past this team.

I dont think anyone is looking past 11-0 at all. I just think that HC has some things to orove for themselves. These kids were told they got man handled last year against Carol Co. They had a purpose last night and proved it by not just holding Carol to 0 pts but I believe negative yards for the game. They now face an undefeated team that is keeping them from another shot at NCC, I think they will find what they need to get the job done and then some.

I dont think anyone is looking past 11-0 at all. I just think that HC has some things to orove for themselves. These kids were told they got man handled last year against Carol Co. They had a purpose last night and proved it by not just holding Carol to 0 pts but I believe negative yards for the game. They now face an undefeated team that is keeping them from another shot at NCC, I think they will find what they need to get the job done and then some.

 

Many others have; proof of that is the amount of people that thought Newport was going to beat Owen.

Many others have; proof of that is the amount of people that thought Newport was going to beat Owen.

I dont think that many people thought that Newport would win. A lot including me thought thatNewport had the talent to play a good game against them. They do not play as a team well at all and that is what most said they needed to do to have a chance. I didnt see the game, and I bet they didnt play as a team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.