Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 CCH Grad Jake Thelen Update

Featured Replies

  • Author

Through 8 games Jake is average 16 and 9 and shooting 79.7% from the field. That is NOT a typo.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jake scored his 1000th point last night.

  • Author
Jake scored his 1000th point last night.

 

Did it in about 2.5 years at BU.

 

Had almost 500 his frosh year at Spring Hill.

Bellarmine lost a tough one last night at the (undefeated) University of Indianapolis........ 66-62, I think it was. Jake had a good game.

  • Author
Bellarmine lost a tough one last night at the (undefeated) University of Indianapolis........ 66-62, I think it was. Jake had a good game.

 

2 top 5 teams going at it.

Bellarmine lost a tough one last night at the (undefeated) University of Indianapolis........ 66-62, I think it was. Jake had a good game.

 

Thelen having a great season. UIndy is very, very good.

 

Both teams capable of making a very deep run in the tourney!!

  • Author

21/16/6 tonite

I believe he went 10-10 on FG's a couple of games ago.

Impressed with his game when I saw him a week ago yesterday. Never seems to force anything. Takes good shots, makes good passes. Solid player.

One of the finest young men I have ever met..........and he's uncanny with his inside game. Never the most athletic kid on the floor but always the smartest and most effective. Keep rolling Jake. I'm glad you're on our side.

  • Author

Jake has been named GLVC POY.

Jake has been named GLVC POY.

That is a very nice honor. He is a hard-working and smart player. The Courier-Journal had a good article about him a couple of weeks ago. Both his parents were BB players at Spring Hill College, I believe it was, and his Mom is in their Hall of Fame. Both are quite tall. I think he is one of their 5 kids.

  • Author
That is a very nice honor. He is a hard-working and smart player. The Courier-Journal had a good article about him a couple of weeks ago. Both his parents were BB players at Spring Hill College, I believe it was, and his Mom is in their Hall of Fame. Both are quite tall. I think he is one of their 5 kids.

 

His parents did play ball at Spring Hill. His dad went to CCH. His mom is from Alabama.

 

His sister is a frosh playing volleyball at Penn State.

 

He has a brother that will be a frosh at CCH next year.

He had 24 today to lead Bellarmine to the championship game of their conference tourney. Ballarmine 81 Indianapolis 73.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.