Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 CCH Grad Jake Thelen Update

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Big ups to Big Jake.

 

Double double as a 6'6 center playing against a D1 team.

 

12 and 10 in his first collegiate contest.

He scored 19 in a win over Selma Ala.

 

Through 1st 3 games he's avg 15 pts and 6 boards a game.

  • Author

Jake had 8 and 4 today against Southern Miss.

Thanks for the info. Always gald to see our KY boys do well at the next level.

  • Author

Jake is now averaging 14.5 and 5.5 through the first 6 games for Spring Hill. He leads the team in both categories.

Jake is now averaging 14.5 and 5.5 through the first 6 games for Spring Hill. He leads the team in both categories.

 

I never had any doubt he wouldn't. Good for him.

  • Author

21 and 10 in SH's latest victory.

  • Author

Jake leads SH in both scoring (17.2) and rebounding (6.5).

 

Spent a few minutes with him while he was in town. Likes the school and team a lot.

  • Author

Jake is now averaging 18 and 7. 6th in all of NAIA in FG%.

  • Author

22 and 10 for Jake last night.

  • Author

25 and 9 last night.

  • Author

Looks like Jake is transferring to Bellarmine. I've had a few people tell me that. I've checked with a b-ball guy who says it's true so I guess it's true.

 

Glad for Jake. Great school. Close to home. Great basketball.

 

I like good things to happen to good kids.

Looks like Jake is transferring to Bellarmine. I've had a few people tell me that. I've checked with a b-ball guy who says it's true so I guess it's true.

 

Glad for Jake. Great school. Close to home. Great basketball.

 

I like good things to happen to good kids.

 

Any idea why? Will he have to sit out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.