Call of Duty MW3

sportsfan41

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single player looks really good. I'm bummed that they still haven't added co-op play to the campaign, but otherwise very pleased with the way that looks. Quite frankly, the multiplayer is not differentiating enough edition to edition to get me super excited. I'll play it, I'm sure it's going to be fine, but whereas Modern Warfare was a leap forward, nothing since has been. They're all essentially the same game with minor detail differences, and that has me somewhat fatigued with the multiplayer.

Buddy of mine claims to have gotten a copy early, I'm going to verify it tomorrow. He claims that his friends a manager at Best Buy and that they shipped more than what was supposed to have been shipped. I know this can happen but not sure if I'm buying it, I worked at a place in their wearhouse that would have this happen because there was no record of what was shipped so it couldn't go missing so to speak.

Buddy of mine claims to have gotten a copy early, I'm going to verify it tomorrow. He claims that his friends a manager at Best Buy and that they shipped more than what was supposed to have been shipped. I know this can happen but not sure if I'm buying it, I worked at a place in their wearhouse that would have this happen because there was no record of what was shipped so it couldn't go missing so to speak.

Looking forward to your preview.

I'll get it. But I don't know that I'll put in the online time I have with the past 3-4 versions. I might, but I agree with some of the other comments about not enough change to keep me excited. But I might.

I just bought a new headset, Turtle Beach PX21's. Anyone know anything about them?

I'll get it. But I don't know that I'll put in the online time I have with the past 3-4 versions. I might, but I agree with some of the other comments about not enough change to keep me excited. But I might.

I just bought a new headset, Turtle Beach PX21's. Anyone know anything about them?

I've had a pair of TB's for the past 3 years. I use them for computer gaming and xbox. I love em.

Blue Magic and sportsfan41, I know some YouTube folks that have been trying to get the game early and have offered folks up to $250-300 extra to get a copy...that is on top of paying for the game. If you do in fact have the hook-up, please let me know and I will get them the information.

Well even if BlueMagic get's it he won't be playing before the release date. The developers did what I thought they might, they put in an update that you have to download before you can play, won't even let you play the campaign without doing the update. Now that might change once the game is released, but my friend even unplugged his internet and tried to play just online and it wouldn't allow him. Wouldn't be surprised if they make it available at some point monday just to build hype but that's about all I'd expect.