Call of Duty MW3

sportsfan41

Got the game this morning, have played a copule of hours and its fun for sure. I'm not entirely sure I know what I'm doing with the unlocks and whatever but fun none the less. I am using support for my killstreaks which I like.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started playing some of the Multiplayer and it feels extremely similar to the feel of MW2. I know many have claimed that MW3 is a glorified map-pack and while I'm inclined not to believe this, I'm starting to feel it is. There isn't much different from MW2 other than a new campaign. Everything else feels and plays about the same to me.

Anybody else got an opinion?

I've started playing some of the Multiplayer and it feels extremely similar to the feel of MW2. I know many have claimed that MW3 is a glorified map-pack and while I'm inclined not to believe this, I'm starting to feel it is. There isn't much different from MW2 other than a new campaign. Everything else feels and plays about the same to me.

Anybody else got an opinion?

Good. I like the feel of MW2 way way better than Black Ops so this is right up my alley.

Didn't get home from GameStop until 1:30 last night. The line stretched from the plaza by the best buy and office Max to close to Nicholasville Rd. I was late getting there, so I had quite a wait in line. Only played a few matches last night, but I love the game. It is definitely similar to MW2 but still a great game. I like how there are no longer kill streak rewards, but instead point streak rewards. Suits my style better. Have only played Domination so far though. I'll give a better review of other modes in the next few days.

Good. I like the feel of MW2 way way better than Black Ops so this is right up my alley.

Black Ops was made by Trey-Arch so yeah I can definitely say it had a different feel to it for sure. I played pretty well on both but BlackOps lost its luster with me.

I have played some MW3 thus far but not as much as I like. I'm in Pharmacy School at UK and this week has our Block exams (hell week basically) so I won't get to play as much as I'd like to. Although I couldn't resist going out and getting it last night!:D

After playing a lot yesterday I'm starting to feel better about it. The online play is very fast, I've had to slow down a lot compared to my style in BO. I'm hoping as I become more familiar with the maps I can speed up a little. I feel like a camper now, creeping around the outside of the maps. I couldn't even tell you which map is my favorite. I like Dome(I think that's the name of it).

I'm still using the UMP and the Scar. Anyone find a better weapon than those two?