Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elijah Pittman (Holmes) to Marshall U

Featured Replies

This young man grew up around the corner from me on Madison Avenue, and I will be the first to say he had it rougher than most. As a kid he loved to just shoot the ball, alway wanted to play horse, well when he was about 14 he goes up and dunks the ball then looks at me and says your shot. We never played again. Yes he has made a couple bad mistakes... but i have never thought for one second that he was a bad person. I really wish him well this year and in the future.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27 and 10 in his last game.

  • Author

Currently averaging 21 pts, 8 rbs, and 2 bpg.

  • Author

17 and 4 in most recent game.

  • Author

Elijah with 22 and 5 in most recent game against Blinn CC.

 

Some guy named Cam Newton came out of Blinn and they now feature 6'8 Titus Rubles who is a heavy UC lean and widely regarded as the #2 JUCO prospect for 2012.

  • Author

Pittman had to sit out the most recent game due to receiving two tech's in the game against Blinn...he and another player were both ejected during a "skirmish"... found the following in an article though:

 

....Pittman is one of the better players in the 14-team Region XIV. He is third in scoring at 19.4 points per game, No. 8 in rebounding at 7.6 per game, and No. 1 in blocks with 2.1 per game....

I wish him good luck and hope he makes the best of this opportunity.

  • Author
Is he still on track to attend Marshall?

 

As far as I know. Really hoping he makes the best of this opportunity and second chance.

 

I'm planning a trip to West Va next winter when Cincy plays at Marshall.

I hope he is on the right track now. He and Tamron Manning at Marshall together is something I am very interested in following. I wish him nothing but the best.

Who is he playing for? From the beginning of this thread, I thought he was playing for Marshall.

  • Author
I hope he is on the right track now. He and Tamron Manning at Marshall together is something I am very interested in following. I wish him nothing but the best.

 

You and me both. Very interested in seeing how those two do together next year and the year after.

  • Author
Who is he playing for? From the beginning of this thread, I thought he was playing for Marshall.

 

Plays for Lamar State Junior College...committed to Marshall for next year.

Elijah had 20 after sitting out a one-game suspension for undisclosed reasons.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.