November 2, 201213 yr Author Pittman has 18 and 10 with 12 mins left in his first exhibition with Marshall.
November 2, 201213 yr Author Pittman finishes his first game with Marshall with 23 pts (9/18 fg) and 13 rbs in 28 mins of action.
November 2, 201213 yr Pittman finishes his first game with Marshall with 23 pts (9/18 fg) and 13 rbs in 28 mins of action. Where did you get the stats? I was searching the internet.
November 2, 201213 yr Author Where did you get the stats? I was searching the internet. CBSSports.com GameTracker - Men's Basketball You can go to Marshall's athletic website, click on the basketball schedule, and then today's date and watch the replay. Pittman looks like he has hit the weight room hard since getting to Marshall. He has a similar build to Darius at UK his jr year but obviously a little taller. Marshall lists him at 6'9 219....He was 6'7 and about 200-205 coming out of high school.
November 2, 201213 yr CBSSports.com GameTracker - Men's Basketball You can go to Marshall's athletic website, click on the basketball schedule, and then today's date and watch the replay. Pittman looks like he has hit the weight room hard since getting to Marshall. He has a similar build to Darius at UK his jr year but obviously a little taller. Marshall lists him at 6'9 219....He was 6'7 and about 200-205 coming out of high school. He is a special player that is for sure. Glad to see him take off with Div 1 Marshall.
November 2, 201213 yr Author He is a special player that is for sure. Glad to see him take off with Div 1 Marshall. He might end up leading Marshall in scoring. They have him playing the 3 at 6'9. He will be a match up nightmare for a lot of teams. Interested to see how he does when he returns to Rupp and faces UK as well as when Marshall hosts UC.
November 2, 201213 yr I wish Elijah the best. I remember him lighting up Lex. Cath. from behind the arc on Saturday morning at the Sweet 16 his sophmore year. The murmur in the crowd was disbelief that he played primarily on the JV team for most of the year. The Marshall vs. Ohio U game in January should be interesting. (Elijah vs. Ricardo)
November 2, 201213 yr I'm looking forward to seeing how much his game has improved since leaving Holmes? I'll be most excited to see him get a degree and change his life.
November 2, 201213 yr Author I'm looking forward to seeing how much his game has improved since leaving Holmes? I'll be most excited to see him get a degree and change his life. This. He has the potential to make a lot of money playing this game but your second part is the most important and as you said, would forever change his life.
November 4, 201213 yr This is really great news. Pittman hasn't given us many reasons to believe he will stay on the right track, but I sincerely hope he does.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.