Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial 28 Newport 27

Featured Replies

Or he could wait for Bellevue to fire this coach, or force him to resign. Either way, Coach Rice and Montgomery have good futures ahead of them if they stick to it and grind it out. Best of Luck to all the NKY teams in the playoffs. There is one NKY match up with Lloyd and Walton.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may be posted on the KHSAA website, at least I know they post the player from each team who were thrown out of basketball games. I haven't checked, but that would be a good place to start.

Or he could wait for Bellevue to fire this coach, or force him to resign. Either way, Coach Rice and Montgomery have good futures ahead of them if they stick to it and grind it out. Best of Luck to all the NKY teams in the playoffs. There is one NKY match up with Lloyd and Walton.

 

I think he'd have a better shot of going back up to Dayton

nah, i dont think Montgomery is going anywhere. Bellevue changes coaches everytime Nascar makes a right turn

Comparatively Bellevue wins just about as much as Jimmie Johnson...while Dayton wins about as often as Earnhardt Jr.

I have read alot of these posts about the personal fouls in last Friday's game and I have to say I din't think anything was that bad and I am from Lloyd. There was one PF that was called on #55 for punching our #66 but it has to be put into context. I think #55 from Newport is nice player but the 2 prior plays #66, Dillon Smith from Lloyd, had gotten the best of him, Smith was doing what every kid has been coached to do and that block until you hear a whistle, #55 was being blocked for the 3rd time until the whistle, they both go down, #55 was frustrated and jabbed Smith in the facemask a few times. To me thats football, there was some talking but I didn't think it was that bad. I think the officiating was bad and some of those flags were bad calls.The disrespect that Newport players have for their coaching staff is what the Newport fans should be worried about, Coach Rice needs to get control back! I heard alot of craziness from the players coming off the field Friday night.

And it was directed at their own bench, not Lloyd!

nah, i dont think Montgomery is going anywhere. Bellevue changes coaches everytime Nascar makes a right turn

 

Which is at least a couple times a year.

I have read alot of these posts about the personal fouls in last Friday's game and I have to say I din't think anything was that bad and I am from Lloyd. There was one PF that was called on #55 for punching our #66 but it has to be put into context. I think #55 from Newport is nice player but the 2 prior plays #66, Dillon Smith from Lloyd, had gotten the best of him, Smith was doing what every kid has been coached to do and that block until you hear a whistle, #55 was being blocked for the 3rd time until the whistle, they both go down, #55 was frustrated and jabbed Smith in the facemask a few times. To me thats football, there was some talking but I didn't think it was that bad. I think the officiating was bad and some of those flags were bad calls.The disrespect that Newport players have for their coaching staff is what the Newport fans should be worried about, Coach Rice needs to get control back! I heard alot of craziness from the players coming off the field Friday night.

 

So Dillon Smith is playing on the line for Lloyd? Is he still playing linebacker on D? What position is he playing on each side of the ball?

Since coming off injury they moved him as a down tackle on offense and still L/B on defense he is a team player from what I hear and will do whatever the coaches asked of him. Thisis Smith from Lloyd his brother is the QB. JD

So Dillon Smith is playing on the line for Lloyd? Is he still playing linebacker on D? What position is he playing on each side of the ball?

He is playing LB and Tackle on offense, and had an excellent game at both positions! In my opinion he is also NKY's best punter!

Comparatively Bellevue wins just about as much as Jimmie Johnson...while Dayton wins about as often as Earnhardt Jr.

 

I wonder why you hate DHS? Is it because you think I am from there? Just watch a lot of NKY HS football. Good one though. I think Bellevue has won as many regionals as DHS since 1995.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.