Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 100 Players in 2011/12

Featured Replies

They are ranked too high. :D

 

I do think UL is ranked too high. But I also believe Siva is way too low.

Must have been Jeff Goodman doing the list...

 

There were a few different people who put the list together, Jeff Goodman being one of them. But they initials behind what what written about Holloway was Gary Parrish.

Whatevah.... (visualize the hand up in yo' face) :p We're talkin' basketball, all other aspersions have no bearing on his abilities as a coach.
I have no idea what you are referring to or trying to insinuate. You Louisville fans, here I am trying to give Coach Pitino a compliment. :D
Thought people would want to know without looking for them...

 

7. Anthony Davis (freshman forward, Kentucky). Not sure there's anyone more versatile in the nation and that's why many NBA types have him pegged as the top overall pick in 2012.

 

11. Terrence Jones (sophomore forward, Kentucky). What's it tell you about Jones that he was humbled, accepts his faults, is on his way up ... and is still this high on the list? If he can learn to go right with consistency, look OUT. —

 

16. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (freshman forward, Kentucky). Do-it-all freshman could be a steadying influence for star-studded Wildcats.

 

48. Marquis Teague (freshman guard, Kentucky). A mix of the past two point guards that came through Lexington: Brandon Knight and John Wall. He's a pure point guard who is a blur.

 

69. Doron Lamb (sophomore guard, Kentucky). The freshmen will get most of the attention, but Lamb's shooting will be a key for the Wildcats.

 

I have a feeling Darius Miller plays his way onto this list before the end of the season!

 

I agree, no way Miller is not one of there top five players and a top 100 player this year. He has really worked on his game! I look for a more aggressive and confident player this year. This is his last and final chance at UK to show what kind of player he is and I don't think he will disappoint.

I agree, no way Miller is not one of there top five players and a top 100 player this year. He has really worked on his game! I look for a more aggressive and confident player this year. This is his last and final chance at UK to show what kind of player he is and I don't think he will disappoint.

 

I can't blame them for not putting him on this list, but I think he's easily on it at the end of the year. I think he's going to be huge for UK's title chances!

Other Notables Players in the Area...

 

4. Tu Holloway (senior guard, Xavier). Kelvin Sampson's resignation at Indiana was a blessing for Xavier because it led to Holloway becoming a Musketeer.

 

71. Peyton Siva (junior guard, Louisville). Has developed into a quality point guard, can also score and has plenty of intangibles.

 

Must have been Jeff Goodman doing the list...

 

GT ... if you are saying Holloway is too high, I have to agree. I like him but #4 in the nation ... I don't see that at all.

GT ... if you are saying Holloway is too high, I have to agree. I like him but #4 in the nation ... I don't see that at all.

 

Top 10-15 without question. 4 is silly...

I agree, no way Miller is not one of there top five players and a top 100 player this year. He has really worked on his game! I look for a more aggressive and confident player this year. This is his last and final chance at UK to show what kind of player he is and I don't think he will disappoint.

 

I agree as well...Darius' stroke looked really good at BBM. I always felt he shot the ball down of his jump shot. He looked to be shooting on the way up/apex of his jump shot in the video I saw. I think he will play himself into a 1st round draft pick!

I agree as well...Darius' stroke looked really good at BBM. I always felt he shot the ball down of his jump shot. He looked to be shooting on the way up/apex of his jump shot in the video I saw. I think he will play himself into a 1st round draft pick!

 

I agree with his shot. Seems like he wasn't hesitating or taking as long to get it off. He could really put this team on a different level (hard to believe) if he plays like he did in the SEC tourney.

Top 10-15 without question. 4 is silly...

 

This may be dumb, but I'm for sure betting X tom win the title when I go to Vegas soon. I really like the at a price of 90-1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.