Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption 12

Featured Replies

Grasshopper, Can you take the pebble from my hand?

I hope he takes this before someone hits me!

For the love of God why won't anyone takes this darn thing from me.

"Wow, I hope they bite on this run fake, I hope the Linebackers don't drop into the middle 1/3, I hope the safety bites on the fake, I hope Quick gets the corner to bite on the double move, I hope the backside end gets a seal, I hope they spell my name right in the C-J tomorrow, I hope I passed my Geometry mid-term, I sure hope Angie will go out with me tomorrow."

"Excuse me, Daylen... I hate to bother you, but would you mind taking this to the end zone for me?"

Or from #1's perspective:

"Hmmm... 4 blockers and 2 defenders... Sure, I'll take the ball."

"Excuse me, Daylen... I hate to bother you, but would you mind taking this to the end zone for me?"

 

No, you take it, I'm going this way!

"Wow, I hope they bite on this run fake, I hope the Linebackers don't drop into the middle 1/3, I hope the safety bites on the fake, I hope Quick gets the corner to bite on the double move, I hope the backside end gets a seal, I hope they spell my name right in the C-J tomorrow, I hope I passed my Geometry mid-term, I sure hope Angie will go out with me tomorrow."

 

Probably closer then we think.

Uh ... Mr. Running back? You might want to take this now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.