Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg vs. Onieda (TN)

Featured Replies

This was a great hard hitting series back in the earlier part of this decade. Onieda is a big powerful team that lines up and pounds it at you. The Jackets saw a team like this earlier in Harlan and came out on the short end. After a tough Leslie County game they are a little banged up. Has Sizemore grown up enough to lead the offense? Will Jefferson Patrick be good to go? Is Derek Mills healed enough to play? Lots of questions facing the Jackets this week. What's your take? More later.....

Go Jackets!! Your NEKY/Raceland friends are behind you.

I don't know anything about Oneida but I'll take the Kentucky team. Jackets 35-21.

Past games between these two schools have been good ones with Williamsburg coming out on top...I look for the Jackets to win another close one...

  • Author
Past games between these two schools have been good ones with Williamsburg coming out on top...I look for the Jackets to win another close one...

Not ready to predict but I agree past games have been slobberknockers and loads of fun and excitement!

I predict a team wearing Orange and White will win this game. LoL!

I predict a team wearing Orange and White will win this game. LoL!

 

Be careful out on that limb. It could break!:D

  • Author

So far practice this week at the Burg is going well. Looking forward to hearing the results of Patrick's MRI today. He was at practice and jogging yesterday, so if healthy a big boost for the Jackets.

Good luck to Williamsburg, show Tennessee what their missing.

I am going with Oneida , they're a really good solid football team they beat the crap out of Cumberland Gap last weekend 41-0 , I am going with Oneida winning 42-21

I am going with Oneida , they're a really good solid football team they beat the crap out of Cumberland Gap last weekend 41-0 , I am going with Oneida winning 42-21

 

Hater. Go Kentucky!

  • Author

Gonna be tough for the Jackets...Injury bug biting pretty hard..I know one thing, this group will go out and lay it on the field. If we were healthy I'd pick Williamsburg by 8 to 10, but with the Jackets being undermanned this is going to be tough. I'd never pick against the Jackets and won't this time, but as stated earlier the Jackets have their hands full,. I think they can score on anyone, but the d will be sorely tested.

Shew. This one will be a good game, it will show how tough Williamsburg really is. It is a battle of Tennessee pride vs. Kentucky pride. Just like in college football Tennesse is just better. I believe that will translate to the high school field as far as strength and athleticism go. Better coaching goes to Williamsburg, but lack of leaders and age will hurt them. I do believe the better team is Oneida and I think 99 times out of 100 they beat the Jackets. This is the one exception though and it is a huge risk taking the Jackets. Go for the UNDERDOG. Williamsburg wins 34-32

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.