Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anybody want to join a Fantasy Football League?

Featured Replies

I will do it if you are in a pinch for people.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Sounds good, we'll see what we can pull off. I can go to ESPN's page but when I go to the fantasy page I get proxy'd so I will have to wait until I get off work before I'll be able to really get into a league and set us up.

 

 

My big fear is that for most leagues the earliest you can set a draft date is 24 hours after everyone has joined, I'm hoping thats not the case, but just what I am wanting to say. Hopefully not though. By around 6-7 tonight I should have something set up. If you guys are still interested just check back on here around then and I'll have some more info hopefully.

Lets us know if you change the points. I may draft a "D" in the 3rd round ! :D

If you go ESPN, I'm out. Just don't like it. If you don't get enough, I may join. But it looks like you should have at least 10.

If you go ESPN, I'm out. Just don't like it. If you don't get enough, I may join. But it looks like you should have at least 10.

 

You really like Yahoo better than ESPN?

You really like Yahoo better than ESPN?

 

A million times over. ESPN fantasy is garbage. Worst fantasy presentation I've ever used.

^ Try CBS Sports. It's the pits. I can do either Yahoo or ESPN. Doesn't matter to me. I just prefer ESPN.

^ Try CBS Sports. It's the pits. I can do either Yahoo or ESPN. Doesn't matter to me. I just prefer ESPN.

 

My work one is through CBS Sports. I like much better than ESPN.

 

Either way, when deciding, don't factor my opinion in, I'm in way too many leagues as it is. :lol:

I like CBS Sports, personally. :lol:

Wow, maybe it is just me. :lol: CBS is far and away the worst I have ever seen. I like ESPN a lot.

My work one is through CBS Sports. I like much better than ESPN.

 

Either way, when deciding, don't factor my opinion in, I'm in way too many leagues as it is. :lol:

 

My work is on that as well. Only did it because it gets past the firewall/filter. :lol:

You really like Yahoo better than ESPN?

 

I've played in 2 ESPN leagues a few years back and just didn't like it.

  • Author

Alright guys looks like its going to be ESPN. I was able to get back into last years league and reactivate it so if you were in the league last year and still want to be just let me know that way I will know how many slots are open, etc. If you wasn't in the league last year there will probably still be quite a few spots.

 

HT keeper feature is on so we can do keepers. I have only been in one keeper league and liked it and its been years since I've had the option of doing it. I'd like to be able to do it, but not sure it would be fair to the others who weren't in the league last year. Its possible perhaps though to give them the option to keep a player off one of the teams that isn't going to be in the league this year.

 

 

Like I said guys, so sorry for the late minute crunch, idea just came to me today once I realized week 1 started tomorrow. Any final suggestions would be key. :thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS...............Defense settings changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

 

Seems like the league I was in that one time who had similar defensive scoring I loved, but I must have had an awesome defense. I was only like 14 and won the league so I guess I just had a good experience with it and thought it was cool. Last year I hated it and it made me feel foolish to have it set up that way. Now its basically standard only I still gave defensive bonus' of 15 points for 0 points allowed and 15 bonus points for holding opponent under 100 yards (both almost impossible feats), then like 5 bonus points for under 6 points allowed, and holding opponent to under 200 yards offense. That way its not way overloaded but rewards your defense for having big days. Defensive TD's, Fumbles, Sacks, Interceptions, etc. are the only other way your defense will get points.

 

 

Also only other tweak than basically standard is I added a bonus of 5 points for a Rushing Game of over 200 yards, and 5 points for a 400 yard passing performance, 5 points for 200 yard receiving game. Again not enough thats overkill, but still rewards your guys for having huge games.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Personally I like it, but then again its just me. I still need your alls input.

Wow, maybe it is just me. :lol: CBS is far and away the worst I have ever seen. I like ESPN a lot.

 

It isn't you. I only like ESPN. I think the rest suck badly. I like the BGP league website but I still prefer ESPN over them all. I played on cbs, yahoo, and nfl.com. ESPN beats them all for me. I also have been playing fantasy games on ESPN since 2000 so my familiarity with their system is probably the reason why I like ESPN so much.

 

I'd join if I wasn't already drafting at 9. Good luck and have fun fellas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.