Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anybody want to join a Fantasy Football League?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Going to try to have the draft at 9:15 if we can get the league filled. Sound good to everyone or is another time needed?

 

 

Let me know if you were in the league last year or are joining new.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I was able to get a draft date set for tonight so if worst comes to worst and it gets to complicated we can make an entirely new league. Then if we still want to do the keeper feature we can just decide the players each wants from the teams, then we can just make sure we all get that player.

 

 

It may be the most unorganized league in the history of Fantasy Football, but it couldn't be any worst than last years. :D

Da Moonshiners are in. Be there at 9:15 !

I'm interested in joining new.

  • Author
Da Moonshiners are in. Be there at 9:15 !

 

Got ya. :thumb:

 

 

Just stay posted on here about how we are going to do it. Depends on how easy its going to be to incorporate new teams and drop those who are not returning before I figure out whether to activate the old league or start anew. Rest assured Dolamites Unofficial BGP's league version 2.0 will be drafting tonight though one way shape or form!!!! :thumb: :lol:

  • Author
I'm interested in joining new.

 

Gotcha.

 

 

So far three confirmed spots for sure. Only seven more needed. I am assuming HT and a couple of the others are still interested so I think we only need a few more teams and we'll be ready to roll.

 

 

Just let me know for sure who all is down and can do a draft tonight in the 9-11 range (can do earlier or later if we have to). Just a good role call so we can know for sure and know which route to go in regards to forming the league (new/activate old).

 

Also say whether or not you want to still try to do keepers from last years teams or start anew. Again I realize that may not be a big hit with those joining new, but again I could give you the option of keeping a player off one of the teams that went inactive.

I like CBS Sports, personally. :lol:

 

As do I.

If you still need someone, I am willing to join.

  • Author
If you still need someone, I am willing to join.

 

Sounds good to me, with you PepRock we are officially at 4 and unofficially around 7-8. Just a few more spots to fill and we will be good to go.

 

 

 

Thanks everybody for working this out with me. I know theres only a handful of things you get to do when you get home from work before its time to go to sleep and do it again the next day but thanks for your patience and cooperation in trying to get this thing going again, and on short notice.

I'm in. What do I need to do? Gonna be hard to get enough most likely. I don't care if we do keepers or not.

I just realized that I will be busy during the time you have slated tonight, I hate this but I have to back out. I really need to check with the little lady on the calendar more often.

  • Author
I'm in. What do I need to do? Gonna be hard to get enough most likely. I don't care if we do keepers or not.

 

Yeah not looking good, but still possible. We could go with 8 teams at worst and we are already halfway there. :D

 

If you build it they will come. :lol:

 

 

 

 

I just realized that I will be busy during the time you have slated tonight, I hate this but I have to back out. I really need to check with the little lady on the calendar more often.

 

 

 

 

Totally understandable. It was just a last minute effort, I enjoyed the league last year more than I thought and just got the idea to try and do it again.

Steelers D was highest scoring player in last years format. Glad you changed that. :D

  • Author
Steelers D was highest scoring player in last years format. Glad you changed that. :D

 

:lol:

 

Hahahahahaha, sheeeew I have no idea what I was thinking. Like I said, one of the first leagues I was ever in, I was like 14 years old, I won the league and its scoring was similar. I guess I remembered that being the best thing ever and it was a nightmare to watch it all unfold last season. Some Defenses were getting 30-40 points a game!!! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.