Anybody want to join a Fantasy Football League?

dolamite

I know its waaaayyyy last minute, but it has definitely snuck up on me this season with everything I have going on (work, school, etc.) Unfortunately a couple of the fantasy leagues I am normally a part of threw in the towell this season so it has left me in just one league, and to me that is not enough. I have to get my fantasy fix and would rather do so with people I know (kind of know) than to just join a public league.

8-10 teams would be fine and would try to draft tonight live if we can.

Any takers? If it looks like we can get the numbers I'll go ahead and create the league, will be similar to last years Unofficial BGP's league. ........AND I promise to go in way before the draft starts and randomize draft order so it doesn't go by order of who joined the league first. :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may as well...Shoot we should get a money league going...

I knew I should've asked you when we were looking for a couple of people. I asked the wrong BGP'ers.

The two that are in it are going to get SMOKED. Hear that Godot and AR, SMOKED. Thank you for your donations.

I knew I should've asked you when we were looking for a couple of people. I asked the wrong BGP'ers.

The two that are in it are going to get SMOKED. Hear that Godot and AR, SMOKED. Thank you for your donations.

You keep thinking that and keep my address so you can mail me my winnings.:D

Sorry for the wait guys, I'm still at work so I'm just now getting back to the thread here.

But not sure, details are still being worked out. We can do it on any site you all want and it can be whatever details you guys prefer. AND, draft would have to be tonight obviously since Week 1 starts tomorrow.