Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anybody want to join a Fantasy Football League?

Featured Replies

I know its waaaayyyy last minute, but it has definitely snuck up on me this season with everything I have going on (work, school, etc.) Unfortunately a couple of the fantasy leagues I am normally a part of threw in the towell this season so it has left me in just one league, and to me that is not enough. I have to get my fantasy fix and would rather do so with people I know (kind of know) than to just join a public league.

 

8-10 teams would be fine and would try to draft tonight live if we can.

 

 

 

 

 

Any takers? If it looks like we can get the numbers I'll go ahead and create the league, will be similar to last years Unofficial BGP's league. ........AND I promise to go in way before the draft starts and randomize draft order so it doesn't go by order of who joined the league first. :D

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may, what site/scoring system you have in mind?

Yahoo?

 

I may, what site/scoring system you have in mind?
Me too

I'm game.

Shoot me the details.

I'm game.

Shoot me the details.

Details is what we all want.

I may as well...Shoot we should get a money league going...

I may as well...Shoot we should get a money league going...

 

I knew I should've asked you when we were looking for a couple of people. I asked the wrong BGP'ers.

 

The two that are in it are going to get SMOKED. Hear that Godot and AR, SMOKED. Thank you for your donations.

I knew I should've asked you when we were looking for a couple of people. I asked the wrong BGP'ers.

 

The two that are in it are going to get SMOKED. Hear that Godot and AR, SMOKED. Thank you for your donations.

You keep thinking that and keep my address so you can mail me my winnings.:D

I'll do it again but have to draft tonight. Going out of town for the weekend at 9:00a.m. tomorrow.

  • Author

Sorry for the wait guys, I'm still at work so I'm just now getting back to the thread here.

 

 

But not sure, details are still being worked out. We can do it on any site you all want and it can be whatever details you guys prefer. AND, draft would have to be tonight obviously since Week 1 starts tomorrow.

  • Author

HT not sure If I had it set up as a keeper league last year or not, getting ready to go check though.

I recommend yahoo. If you do it tonight I can probably attend live.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.