September 7, 201115 yr Author Would like to join. Let me know. There's five. Leaning toward starting a new league. I'll have the info on how to join in a second.
September 7, 201115 yr Author If we can get 8 people by 8 o clock I will go ahead and have the cut off at 8 teams and try to get us in a draft by nine. The more the better, but it's going to be hard to chance it on getting 10 teams. Going to do a whole new league btw so I will let you know the password and everything shortly.
September 7, 201115 yr Author Everyone go here and see what happens. I accidently hit create league before checking about a password or anything so it shouldn't have one. See it it takes you to the league page and allows you to sign up. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1077798&teamId=1&seasonId=2011
September 7, 201115 yr Author If that don't work I'll delete it and make another and hopefully that one will do the trick. Hopefully we can get this done without me having to email the invites, would save us a lot of time if everyone can just join by following the link. Let me know what happens.
September 7, 201115 yr Author Can't find any place to sign up. Takes you to the page but doesn't give you the option to join anywhere?
September 7, 201115 yr Author Hahahahaha Alright let me try again, I won't forget the password setup this time. If theres a will theres a way. :lol:
September 8, 201115 yr Author Yeah sorry guys, would not let me set a password up to allow people just to go to the page and sign up with a league password, have no idea why. Didn't look like we was going to get enough so I just had to abort. Sorry guys.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.