Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many games do you think Chris Johnson will miss?

Featured Replies

I got him at #12 in my draft last night because of all this. Thank the Fantasy gods.

 

I was praying he'd hold out until after this weekend. I draft 9th, thought I had a shot. Definitely don't now.

That is kind of my thoughts as well UKMF. Which kills me because I play my roommate in fantasy the first week. Be really nice to have CJ.

 

*Disclaimer: I am a fake fan.

 

I'll say he misses one.

 

He isn't budging and Bud Adams is senile so I think CJ is going to finally cave, but not in enough time to play week 1.

 

They've already said they'd make him the highest paid RB ever, this season is uncertain, if they're will to pay top dollar for a performance product then I'd say they're willing to do what it takes to get it in to production as quickly as possible. No way the guy misses a game, especially since the Titans team could actually be decent.

And he will miss ZERO. 4 years 53.5 Mil. 30 Mil guaranteed.

 

Ha dangit, I knew I was right, and then you proved it 4 hours befor I could tell you all :lol:

I got him at #12 in my draft last night because of all this. Thank the Fantasy gods.

 

Im assuming you mean #12 over all?

He will miss zero because of the holdout, but look for possible injury, as he can't be in top shape.

 

I see a pulled hammy in his future... Hope it's not a bad one.

Im assuming you mean #12 over all?

 

Right.

Right.

 

Ha ok, I was wondering at first.

Ha ok, I was wondering at first.

 

Did you think I meant 12th round? Come on man! :lol:

^ :lol: I was gonna say...What does he think "#12" means? :lol:

I see a pulled hammy in his future... Hope it's not a bad one.

 

That has always been my biggest fear. I was never worried about him being unsigned when the season started. I think he got paid accordingly. He's the best back in the league, IMO, and certainly the most dynamic. I think he was worth pushing the ceiling on RB pay up a little bit.

I am glad the team I am playing in week 1 has Johnson.

As someone else mentioned somewhere it was vital for the Titans to get him back so that the 20th-rated offense in the league can continue to perform.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.