4A Rankings

theguru

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And really, you don't think NewCath's defensive approach might have changed a bit with Pike on the sideline?

I'm really getting tired of repeating myself. Read what I said, take it how ever you want, I really don't care.. Like NamecipS said, this is a 4a ranking thread not a NCC/Dixie thread. I gave my opinion on why I don't think CC deserves to be #2 in the rankings. Certainly, you have the right to disagree, but, if you feel they do deserve it, then maybe you should enlighten us with your wisdom as to why they do instead of critqueing everyone else that may not share that opinion.

I'm really getting tired of repeating myself. Read what I said, take it how ever you want, I really don't care.. Like NamecipS said, this is a 4a ranking thread not a NCC/Dixie thread. I gave my opinion on why I don't think CC deserves to be #2 in the rankings. Certainly, you have the right to disagree, but, if you feel they do deserve it, then maybe you should enlighten us with your wisdom as to why they do instead of critqueing everyone else that may not share that opinion.
Your opinion is based primarily on a score comparison that isn't real valid, based on the difference in Dixie with Pike and without him. That's the only point I'm making.

Personally, I think Lex Catholic and Western have both been more impressive than either Cov Cath or Boyle. Lex Cath played an excellent 5a team toe to toe and beat a very, very good Bell team. Both of those teams are better than anything CC's played thus far. Western beat a talented Ballard team. Did they get penalized because Ballard got bombed by Byrnes, SC? There's not a team in Ky that would have faired much better with exception to Trinity.
Read The Cats Pause preview on Ballard ... they were gutted offensively. I don't know how much you can put on Western beating them, especially Ballard was such an inexperienced team playing in their first game of the season.

Your opinion is based primarily on a score comparison that isn't real valid, based on the difference in Dixie with Pike and without him. That's the only point I'm making.

That is one reason, but, I also saw them play on the internet against Dixie and from what I saw, I just don't feel they're a Top 2 4a team.

That's just it ... simply watching a game online doesn't always give you a clear picture of how everything shapes up. Bottom line ... CovCath has an argument for #2, probably just as much as LexCath, Boyle, Western or anyone else for that matter. Have you seen those teams online, too?

Everyone is looking past simple facts here: Have you seen CCH play a game? Ive seen them man handle two tough teams in the trenches. I dont know how many teams could play a full 4 quarter game against them this year, not to mention they have the best quarterback in the state of Kentucky!

Everyone is looking past simple facts here: Have you seen CCH play a game? Ive seen them man handle two tough teams in the trenches. I dont know how many teams could play a full 4 quarter game against them this year, not to mention they have the best quarterback in the state of Kentucky!

Shouldn't you be in class?

Your support of the Colonels is appreciated. However, your evidence and assessments will cause some to question your claim.

But I love the enthusiasm.