Newport Central Catholic/Campbell County predictions (8pm tonight)

The Scribe

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Newport Central Catholic
    • Campbell County

Definition of UNFORTUNATELY

1: in a regrettable, unlucky, or unsuitable manner : in an unfortunate manner

2: it is unfortunate

:D Hope this helps.

Oh I know what unfortunate means for the Camels . It means that the Breds will unfortunately win .

Thacker has been a huge part of the Breds recent success. I hope that everything is ok, and if he can't play this Friday, that he gets back soon. NewCath's offense is very, very difficult to prepare for b/c of all the different things they show

Thacker has been a huge part of the Breds recent success. I hope that everything is ok, and if he can't play this Friday, that he gets back soon. NewCath's offense is very, very difficult to prepare for b/c of all the different things they show

It doesn't look good for Brady Thacker this week and for the rest of the season, will know more after doctor vist Thursday.

Love watching this kid play football. He MAY play with more heart than Chris Kelly did, MAYBE.

Good Luck Brady!!