Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 59 Southwestern 51

Featured Replies

Wow!

 

What happened to the defense cammando?

You can't win in the postseason if you are a "shoot-out" team.

 

My thoughts exaclty!!!! LOL

I was really proud of the way the Warriors didn't quit. They easily could have.

Put this thread in the basketball forum where it belongs!

I was really proud of the way the Warriors didn't quit. They easily could have.

 

Fighting back like that may very well be a turning point in their season. They have a lot of talent and they really seemed to come together in the 2nd half.

Warriors may have figured it out in this game. They have some talent that seems better suited to running a Spread Offense, when they ran their O from the spread they were a different team Friday night. I know SW handgs their proverbial hat on lining up and running straight at you, but this years team has a young QB that could develop into SW's best QB ever. I say give him the ball and let him throw it around a little.

I can see both sides of it. I'd rather go for two in that situation personally. I'd like to get it there or not get it there to have a better idea of how the play the rest of the game. I'd hate to come all the way back only to lose on a missed 2 pt. conversion.

 

This is something you are either for or against. I personally like to give myself the most chances possible. I always kick down nine and save the two pointer for later. But I completely understand the other side of the coin.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.