Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Simon Kenton Predictions (Frosh)

Who do you think wins this game? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Highlands
      89%
    • Simon Kenton
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game will be played Thursday 6pm at SK.

The Baby Birds played Trinity close.. I will go with Highlands by 2tds..

If the Birds keep it on the ground they win.

  • Author

I know Ryan Winkler's little brother plays for SK I hope he turns out as good as Ryan at WR.

Highlands wins, butI hope more players see the field.

Highlands wins, butI hope more players see the field.

 

How many players played in the Trinity game?

If the Birds keep it on the ground they win.

 

HHS passing game will be fine. They have good receivers and Hoge throws a nice ball. He had little to no time to throw against Trinity. The frosh Trinity front seven were huge and athletic. Hoge was scrambling for his life.

How many players played in the Trinity game?

 

If I was to guess I would say somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 give or take a few.

How many players played in the Trinity game?

 

Roster is 51 players - 7 players did not suit up due to injury.

 

I can think of 22 players that were rotated in throughout the game.

- 20 players played offense (5 only offense)

- 17 players played defense (2 only defense)

- which means 15 players played some both ways

 

There were also a few different boys that were on special teams.

Edited by stinkyboy II

I voted for HHS in the poll, but hard to make a prediction without knowing anything about the opponent.

 

I have watched the Baby Birds compete in 2 - 7 on 7's, a scrimmage against Trinity's JV - B team, and a game versus Trinity Frosh.

 

I have heard nothing about the SK team. Did they scrimmage anyone? Is this their first game? Some info about SK would help.

If the Birds keep it on the ground they win.

 

Why do you say that? Did you see first game? Hoge threw the ball well when he had time. I would say he will have more time v SK than Trinity. But it is hard to predict when we know nothing about SK

Why do you say that? Did you see first game? Hoge threw the ball well when he had time. I would say he will have more time v SK than Trinity. But it is hard to predict when we know nothing about SK

 

I haven't seen the kid since he was in 7th grade. How big is he now?

I haven't seen the kid since he was in 7th grade. How big is he now?

 

About the same size that he was then.

  • Author
I voted for HHS in the poll, but hard to make a prediction without knowing anything about the opponent.

 

I have watched the Baby Birds compete in 2 - 7 on 7's, a scrimmage against Trinity's JV - B team, and a game versus Trinity Frosh.

 

I have heard nothing about the SK team. Did they scrimmage anyone? Is this their first game? Some info about SK would help.

 

 

 

This will be the first game for the baby Neers.

I'd say15, maybe less and that includes the punter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.