Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue @ Newport Predictions

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts? Bellevue is coming off a 21 to 0 win over Walton, and Newport is coming off a tough 14 to 8 loss to Frankfort.

This is a very physical Bellevue team that I believe will get better every week with their offense. Not sure what Newport has but I was surprised that they hung with a very well coached Frankfort team. This will be a good match up!

Low scoring affair IMO. Bellevue in a squeaker 14-13.

I agree with Qryche11, I think this is going to be squeaker, but I think a few more points will be scored in this one. Bellevue will win this one, the same way they have won over the past three or four years. The game will be very close the first half, then Bellevue's conditioning will take over and Newport will simply lose gas. Bellevue will have some late game scores like the did against Walton-Verona.

 

Bellevue 24

Newport 18

Hey moderators.....Can we get a poll added to this one????

Poll added.

Very tough call.

Based on what I saw Friday night in Bellevue & what I saw of Frankfort at the end of last year,

I'm leaning towards Newport in a tight game.

This will be a very exciting game with Newport coming in hungry for a win and Bellevue riding a high on one. Newport is an assertive team that will pull this out in a very close game. I'm with Qryche11: Newport 14-13

Newport 28 Bellevue 21

This will be a very exciting game with Newport coming in hungry for a win and Bellevue riding a high on one. Newport is an assertive team that will pull this out in a very close game. I'm with Qryche11: Newport 14-13

 

I took the Tigers though. Defensebis hard hitting and will contain the Wildcats.

Bellevue in a close one! 21-14

Bellevue has owned this series in recent years winning four straight. I expect the tigers to keep that rolling.

Bellevue 14

Newport 6

Anyone sending updates for this one tonight?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.