Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Fifteen

Featured Replies

15.01 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - OTC until 2:07 PM CST Today

15.02 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (Wildcat Dad) -

15.03 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

15.04 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue)-

15.05 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

15.06 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

15.07 Shelby Cardinals (tdouth) -

15.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) -

15.09 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) -

15.10 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) -

15.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28[/b) -

15.12 Junction City Jailcats * (UKMustangFan) -

15.13 Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (Hangman) -

15.14 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

15.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

15.16 Northern Kentucky Blazers * (Bigblueinsanity) -

 

Draft Link:http://football34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=36939&O=17&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

 

Rosters Link: http://football34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=36939&O=07&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Boyle County Blue Devils select Alfonso Smith-RB-Arizona Cardinals

I just looked at the rosters in the Clay division. That possibly is the strongest division in the history of fantasy football. This is a 16 team league. Anyone one of those 4 teams would win any other division in the National or American conferences !

I just looked at the rosters in the Clay division. That possibly is the strongest division in the history of fantasy football. This is a 16 team league. Anyone one of those 4 teams would win any other division in the National or American conferences !

 

I very strongly agree!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I just looked at the rosters in the Clay division. That possibly is the strongest division in the history of fantasy football. This is a 16 team league. Anyone one of those 4 teams would win any other division in the National or American conferences !

 

I haven't looked at their rosters, I just looked to see what division I was in(Boone).....thank God.

With their 15th round pick Maniacs select Devery Henderson from the New Orleans Saints

  • Author

15.01 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - RB Alfonso Smith ARIZ

15.02 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (Wildcat Dad) - WR Devery Henderson NO

 

15.03 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - OTC until 11:43 PM CST Today

 

15.04 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue)-

15.05 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

15.06 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

15.07 Shelby Cardinals (tdouth) -

15.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) -

15.09 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) -

15.10 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) -

15.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28[/b) -

15.12 Junction City Jailcats * (UKMustangFan) -

15.13 Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (Hangman) -

15.14 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

15.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

15.16 Northern Kentucky Blazers * (Bigblueinsanity) -

I just looked at the rosters in the Clay division. That possibly is the strongest division in the history of fantasy football. This is a 16 team league. Anyone one of those 4 teams would win any other division in the National or American conferences !

 

While it's difficult to handicap nothing about any team in that division says "Wow" to me. Good luck.

  • Author

15.01 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - RB Alfonso Smith ARIZ

15.02 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (Wildcat Dad) - WR Devery Henderson NO

15.03 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - WR Kevin Walter HOU

 

15.04 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue)- OTC until 2:40 PM CST Today

 

15.05 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

15.06 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

15.07 Shelby Cardinals (tdouth) -

15.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) -

15.09 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) -

15.10 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) -

15.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28[/b) -

15.12 Junction City Jailcats * (UKMustangFan) -

15.13 Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (Hangman) -

15.14 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

15.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

15.16 Northern Kentucky Blazers * (Bigblueinsanity) -

  • Author
While it's difficult to handicap nothing about any team in that division says "Wow" to me. Good luck.
I said the same thing when I looked at those rosters. If someone wants the Clay Division, I'll take the field for the championship.

The GymShoes select:

 

Adam Vinatieri -- K/Ind.

I said the same thing when I looked at those rosters. If someone wants the Clay Division, I'll take the field for the championship.

 

Bad thing about that is we'll beat each other up and will probably be lucky to have two teams make the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.