Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Fifteen

Featured Replies

I'll pick when I get home in an hour or so.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take Andre Roberts.. WR, Arizona

The commish had my pick ?

Has he already been taken? Why have you not submitted a pick if you've been on?

I'm on vacation...thought I took a kickerl, left Godot 3 picks. It's really not that big of deal. I was taking a kicker. I think Cundiff was my second pick

  • Author

15.01 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - RB Alfonso Smith ARIZ

15.02 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (Wildcat Dad) - WR Devery Henderson NO

15.03 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - WR Kevin Walter HOU

15.04 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - PK Adam Vinatieri IND

15.05 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Dezmon Briscoe TB

15.06 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -WR Devin Hester CHIC

15.07 Shelby Cardinals (tdouth) -WR Arrelious Benn TB

15.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) - PK Billy Cundiff BAL

15.09 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) - PK Neil Rackers HOU

15.10 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) - DEF Kansas City

15.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - PK Josh Brown STL

15.12 Junction City Jailcats * (UKMustangFan) - PK Rob Bironas TEN

15.13 Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (Hangman) - WR Andre Roberts ARIZ

 

15.14 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - OTC until 5:01 PM PM CST Today

 

15.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

15.16 Northern Kentucky Blazers * (Bigblueinsanity) -

  • Author
The commish had my pick ?
Sorry about that, I got busy and forgot
  • Author

Round Sixteen thread started

Do we have to wait until the draft is complete before we can make trades?

Do we have to wait until the draft is complete before we can make trades?

 

I made one with Godot in the other conference, so no.

I made one with Godot in the other conference, so no.

 

When I click on trade at the league website, I get a message that says "Franchise Owners Do Not Have Trading Rights In This League".

When I click on trade at the league website, I get a message that says "Franchise Owners Do Not Have Trading Rights In This League".

 

You just do it via PM and then and Godot will change it.

  • Author

15.01 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - RB Alfonso Smith ARIZ

15.02 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (Wildcat Dad) - WR Devery Henderson NO

15.03 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - WR Kevin Walter HOU

15.04 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - PK Adam Vinatieri IND

15.05 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Dezmon Briscoe TB

15.06 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -WR Devin Hester CHIC

15.07 Shelby Cardinals (tdouth) -WR Arrelious Benn TB

15.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) - PK Billy Cundiff BAL

15.09 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) - PK Neil Rackers HOU

15.10 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) - DEF Kansas City

15.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - PK Josh Brown STL

15.12 Junction City Jailcats * (UKMustangFan) - PK Rob Bironas TEN

15.13 Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (Hangman) - WR Andre Roberts ARIZ

15.14 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - WR Derrick Mason NYJ

 

15.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) - OTC until 1:49 PM PM CST Today

 

15.16 Northern Kentucky Blazers * (Bigblueinsanity) -

  • Author
You just do it via PM and then and Godot will change it.
:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.