Lexington Catholic/Bell County Predictions

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bobcats
    • Knights

Very tough to call, especially on Log Mountain. Have been there twice to watch the Rebels tangle with the Bobcats and I can tell you that there is a great atmosphere there. With the losses sustained by Bell County and the maturity of the Lexington Catholic quarterback, I have to go with Lex Cath in a nail biter.

I think Lex. Cath will blow away Bell maybe not stop them as much as they will score on them but they will roll up some yards. Lex Cath may not get beat til they see Highlands.

Wow not giving the Bobcats any love. I know that Bell lost alot but give a little credit I think that it will be closer that you think. Bell hasn't been blown out at home very many times.

I will give a partisan nod to LexCath. There is much respect for the Bobcats and no one here is predicting a blowout.

Are Steven Simpson and William Elliott playing? Along with Cory Osolonian these 3 went to the initial FBU All American Bowl in 2009 and were part of the excellent 8th grade that played in the first KYMSFA finals.

I will give a partisan nod to LexCath. There is much respect for the Bobcats and no one here is predicting a blowout.

Are Steven Simpson and William Elliott playing? Along with Cory Osolonian these 3 went to the initial FBU All American Bowl in 2009 and were part of the excellent 8th grade that played in the first KYMSFA finals.

1st name don't sound familiar??? He may. The other 2 both started as Soph's last year. Osolonian is the QB this year.

Elliott and Osolonian are playing. They both started last season expecting great things out of them this year.

I think Lex. Cath will blow away Bell maybe not stop them as much as they will score on them but they will roll up some yards. Lex Cath may not get beat til they see Highlands.

Big Bold statement there. John Hardin, Male, Boyle and Bowling Green could all have something to say about that.