Lexington Catholic/Bell County Predictions

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bobcats
    • Knights

Catholic looked pretty good in the scrimmage with Somerset. Their overall team speed is a real asset to all phases of the game. Experienced as it is this year, their youth can still be a wild card, but Letton has a pretty good "attitude grip" on the kids. QB is outstanding as are the skill players and the "trench soldiers" are coming alive. Bell Co has always been a tough place to play and this year will be no different, but I think this Knight bunch is going to come home with a win and a tough bowl game ahead with John Hardin.

Catholic looked pretty good in the scrimmage with Somerset. Their overall team speed is a real asset to all phases of the game. Experienced as it is this year, their youth can still be a wild card, but Letton has a pretty good "attitude grip" on the kids. QB is outstanding as are the skill players and the "trench soldiers" are coming alive. Bell Co has always been a tough place to play and this year will be no different, but I think this Knight bunch is going to come home with a win and a tough bowl game ahead with John Hardin.

Somerset is a vastly different team than last year. I am not sure that their scrimmage with them is true indication of how good they (LC) will be this year.