Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Bullitt East's Willis De-Committed from Purdue?

Featured Replies

  • Author

According to his high school coach the top 5 in no order:

 

UK

UL

Purdue

IU

Bellarmine

  • Author

If I had to make a pick today I'd say the kid ends up at IU.

According to his high school coach the top 5 in no order:

 

UK

UL

Purdue

IU

Bellarmine

Hmmm ... which one of those doesn't belong?
If I had to make a pick today I'd say the kid ends up at IU.

 

Hope you are right.

If I had to make a pick today I'd say the kid ends up at IU.

 

LOL, you might still end up being right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.